Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

I started a Twitter trend on the UG to get Kid's fight televised, but I guess a Facebook stream is all we're gonna get.

It was #KidOnSpikePrelims not #KidOnFacebook!!!

Not only do I not have a Facebook, but I'm not gonna be at home to sit behind a computer and watch it anyways.

I am still disappoint.

#KidOnSpikePrelims

#KidOnSpikePrelims

#KidOnSpikePrelims

#KidOnSpikePrelims

#KidOnSpikePrelims

#KidOnSpikePrelims

#KidOnSpikePrelims

#KidOnSpikePrelims

#KidOnSpikePrelims

#KidOnSpikePrelims

Any NT'ers from the NYC area know where I might be able to watch 126?...A bar? Hooters?

This card is stacked, but I can't afford the charge on my already high cable bill.

6.gif

can't wait
pimp.gif

i dont know if anybody saw TFC last week but it wasnt a bad card. tim sylvia got knocked out and looked fatter.

pimp.gif
kid

eyes.gif
sucks i have to be at a wedding sat night and will miss the fights

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

I started a Twitter trend on the UG to get Kid's fight televised, but I guess a Facebook stream is all we're gonna get.

It was #KidOnSpikePrelims not #KidOnFacebook!!!

Not only do I not have a Facebook, but I'm not gonna be at home to sit behind a computer and watch it anyways.

I am still disappoint.

#KidOnSpikePrelims

#KidOnSpikePrelims

#KidOnSpikePrelims

#KidOnSpikePrelims

#KidOnSpikePrelims

#KidOnSpikePrelims

#KidOnSpikePrelims

#KidOnSpikePrelims

#KidOnSpikePrelims

#KidOnSpikePrelims
hahahaha I been lurkin on UG for a little bit (mostly to track the fake BB in Idaho thread which is full of lulz but thats another story).  Saw your post.  If I knew how to twitter I would have joined the movement.

I dont know if I can watch the Kid fight on some crappy stream.  I am hoping and praying for some quick finishes so that we get that fight on the PPV.

I am a huge football (more NFL than college) fan, but man... UFC 126 has got me way more excited than the Super Bowl.  I'm having all my people over for a big cookout + UFC viewing party which I haven't done since the last Brock fight.  I never thought another sporting event would play second fiddle to the Super Bowl but this is it.

X-mas will come late for me if we get to see a NEW MW Champ this weekend.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Any NT'ers from the NYC area know where I might be able to watch 126?...A bar? Hooters?

This card is stacked, but I can't afford the charge on my already high cable bill.
Call up some local wild wings. Or rather some friends over and chip in and buy some food.

damn, now that's a staredown.  no mean muggin, no pushing, no one trying to look all tough...  can't wait!   I'm a fan of both fighters.. don't really care who wins

Not a big "UFC guy" but as a fight fan
eek.gif
at getting to see the Spider and Jon Jones on the same card... there will be blood... and elbows
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

126 seems to be the best card on paper since UFC 100 I think
On paper though. 116 was really good to watch. It didn't look good paper, but after the event it was
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

are there applebee's in the city?  i was driving around long island today and i saw "ufc shown here" signs at the applebee's i passed by.
i watched yamamoto's previous fight in dream this morning, he looked pretty good.  hopefully he doesn't have the 1st fight ufc jitters and puts on a good performance.  i didn't know he divorced his hot wife (half brasilian, half japanese).  
smokin.gif

[*]Middleweight Championship bout: 
22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png
 Anderson Silva (c) vs. 
 Vitor Belfort[*]Light Heavyweight bout: 
22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
 Forrest Griffin vs. 
 Rich Franklin[*]Welterweight bout: 
 Jake Ellenberger vs. 
 Carlos Eduardo Rocha[*]Light Heavyweight bout: 
 Jon Jones vs. 
 Ryan Bader[*]Bantamweight bout: 
 Miguel Torres vs. 
 Antonio Banuelos

Oh MOJO, I was with all the way up until THIS:

X-mas will come late for me if we get to see a NEW MW Champ this weekend.

Now don't get me wrong, I've been a Vitor fan since he was the OG-old-Vitor back in the NHB days, but there's no way I can root against the Spider. No way.

If there was ever a weakness, Chael proved it to be his wrestling. Vitor does not possess the wrestling skills that are needed to put him on his back. His only chance may just be a hail mary KO punch, but even that is doubtful.

Vitor has been known to fold in big fights, and so far, no fight in his career is gonna be as big as this one.

Damn I can't wait!!!!!

PPV
Anderson Silva
vs. Vitor Belfort
Rich Franklin vs. Forrest Griffin
Jon Jones vs. Ryan Bader
Jake Ellenberger vs. Carlos Eduardo Rocha
Miguel Torres vs. Antonio Banuelos

SpikeTV Prelims
Donald Cerrone
vs. Paul Kelly
Chad Mendes vs. Michihiro Omigawa

Facebook Stream
KID Yamamoto
vs. Demetrious Johnson

Untelevised Prelims
Paul Taylor
vs. Gabe Ruediger
Kyle Kingsbury vs. Ricardo Romero
Mike Pierce vs. Kenny Robertson

Thats it, 130 is officially my vote for best ppv of the year. 130>126
Champ Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard (for lightweight title)
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson vs. Thiago Silva
Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann
Frank Mir vs. Roy Nelson
Thiago Alves vs. Rick Story

Originally Posted by therenegade23

UFC 126, 128,129, and 130
pimp.gif

all these cards are ridiculous.... cannot wait!!

am i the only one ALSO looking forward to UFC 127??
laugh.gif

It's on No Ones radar.

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by therenegade23

UFC 126, 128,129, and 130
pimp.gif

all these cards are ridiculous.... cannot wait!!

am i the only one ALSO looking forward to UFC 127??
laugh.gif

It's on No Ones radar.
It doesn't wow me as much as those cards. The main event is intriguing. Either Penn demolish and finish Fitch or Fitch LnP Penn to a decision. I wanna see Penn vs. Alves and Fitch vs. Shields after all of their fights.

Anderson Silva's first fight back in Vegas since 08 and first UFC number event since 07
eek.gif

It is setting up for future fights... i'm looking forward to it...

but No... not as much as the ones mentioned. those are amazing cards. cannot wait. gonna be greatness.

Originally Posted by PrideFan

Thats it, 130 is officially my vote for best ppv of the year. 130>126
Champ Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard (for lightweight title)
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson vs. Thiago Silva
Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann
Frank Mir vs. Roy Nelson
Thiago Alves vs. Rick Story

BLASPHEMY!!!I'll take a PPV with Spider/Bones/KID over ANY other 3 fighters (GSP excluded).Saturday night will be GLORIOUS.

Glorious, indeed.

Kid's interviews have been funny. Helwani hit him in the eye with his mic when Kid bowed to the camera
laugh.gif
. He'll loosen up eventually.

Interesting to read about Andy's anger over Belfort taking this fight against him, their close past, Andy saying he'll literally hurt Vitor if given the chance. I think "Feetor" is going to sleep early on Saturday.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Oh MOJO, I was with all the way up until THIS:

X-mas will come late for me if we get to see a NEW MW Champ this weekend.

Now don't get me wrong, I've been a Vitor fan since he was the OG-old-Vitor back in the NHB days, but there's no way I can root against the Spider. No way.

If there was ever a weakness, Chael proved it to be his wrestling. Vitor does not possess the wrestling skills that are needed to put him on his back. His only chance may just be a hail mary KO punch, but even that is doubtful.

Vitor has been known to fold in big fights, and so far, no fight in his career is gonna be as big as this one.

Damn I can't wait!!!!!

THAT is my biggest concern.  While I thoroughly enjoy watching Anderson fight, I can't really say that I've been a huge Anderson Silva fan ever.  Gotta ride with my dudes, even when the chips are stacked against em.

Not that anyone asked, but the fighters I will ALWAYS root for regardless of who they fighting
BJ
Tito
Vitor

Also gotta give love to any Korean fighter (gotta back my brothers up) except Denis Kang.  He is officially on my poop list.

PPV
Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort
Rich Franklin
vs. Forrest Griffin
Jon Jones vs. Ryan Bader
Jake Ellenberger vs. Carlos Eduardo Rocha (my "live dog" pick)
Miguel Torres
vs. Antonio Banuelos

SpikeTV Prelims
Donald Cerrone
vs. Paul Kelly
Chad Mendes vs. Michihiro Omigawa

Facebook Stream
KID Yamamoto
vs. Demetrious Johnson

Untelevised Prelims
Paul Taylor
vs. Gabe Ruediger (I'd pick pretty much anyone against Ruediger)
Kyle Kingsbury vs. Ricardo Romero
Mike Pierce vs. Kenny Robertson

For those of you who like to wager on MMA.  How is money coming in on Bader right now?  Am I crazy to think that the only way he can win is via an Act of God? (roof caving in and falling only on Bones).

Really looking forward to 126 on Saturday.
pimp.gif

On paper this card is stacked, hopefully the fights live up to the hype.

The only reason I watch Silva is to hope he gets Ko'd. 130 is gonna deliver somethin special. Wand & Rampage in the same night > ________

Back
Top Bottom