Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

last year some of the cards with a lot of big names were disappointing and the events with lesser known fighters were great.  this one should be good though.
i think bader has a chance.  jones has solid wrestling so i'm not sure if bader can take him down and keep him there.  maybe darth bader can catch jones with a giant right hand in a scramble or when jones is doing a spin kick/elbow.

Excited like the rest of you for this card in 2 days.

Then ill be waiting for 128 to go see it live.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LHW Title on the line.
eek.gif

^
gonna go watch Rua take it huh?! lucky A---. my second favorite fighter. I've seen every fight of his and wands. love those guys.

Originally Posted by shogun

i watched yamamoto's previous fight in dream this morning, he looked pretty good.  hopefully he doesn't have the 1st fight ufc jitters and puts on a good performance.  i didn't know he divorced his hot wife (half brasilian, half japanese).  
smokin.gif
I think shes actually Pakistani-Japanese, a
pimp.gif
 model in Japan.  Cant wait for his 135 debut. Mighty Mouse is tough tho so im expecting a good scrap.  Kid for the KO tho... lets hope he got his mojo back
devil.gif

this card is a good one.  gonna be some kos.

eek.gif
at the Silva/Belfort stare down. Silva with some trash talk, which is unusual for him.

laugh.gif
at the jabbawockeez mask.

Even more hyped about the fight now!

5416735907_f309afc8f5.jpg

Reason why Anderson Silva wore the mask.

Although Anderson Silva is 36 years of age, the UFC middleweight champ felt his future was so bright he had to wear shades during Wednesday’s press conference. During the presser, Silva was short with most of his answers and engaged in an intense stare down session with Vitor Belfort to wrap the media powwow.
While Silva has continued to stockpile wins at unprecedented clips, some feel his game isn’t quite as lethal as it once was, and that’s why his sideshow act has been showcased as of late. As the antics may have become old hat for the sport’s deadliest marksman, it’s just plain old to Belfort.

“I just know one thing, when you say silly things, when you do silly things, it’s because you’re worried and you’re trying to wear a mask,

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

eek.gif
at the Silva/Belfort stare down. Silva with some trash talk, which is unusual for him.

laugh.gif
at the jabawoki mask.

Even more hyped about the fight now!

5416735907_f309afc8f5.jpg

Unusual?  Silva trash talks all the time.  He was mockin Maia callin him a "playboy".

Vitor = All class.  That being said... he didnt look that confident in the staredown.  Hopefully I'm not looking too much into it.

Edit:
Not that it has much value (if any at all).  This welsher "legendkiller" is never gonna show his face on NT again, atleast not with that SN.  Its about time for a new sig.  Anyone with atleast 1,000 posts want to sig bet for a month?  Something along the lines of "(screenname of winner) is my daddy, he is my boss, i bow down to his excellency"

soo hyped for tomorrow, especially for Bones/Bader. Crazy that Bones is a 4 to 1 favorite going into the fight.

As much as I like Anderson I hope he gets knocked the @#%@ out on Saturday. He been acting like a little %#%*$. 

People really going for Vitor like that? Silva has the best bottom game in the UFC (of relevant fighters). If the fight goes to the ground he will do a body triangle and control the position. Silva's long limbs will help him out like it always does. S

I got Silva, Griffin, Jones, Ellenberger, Torres, Cerrone, Mendes, and the "Kid" all coming out with their hands raised.

I thought that Anderson mask was a joke. Man I really don't like the way he's approaching this fight. He's my favorite fighter of all time, but I think this is his most dangerous opponent and he can easily lose. Belfort has always been the guy who's never beat the best, but he could this time. I sorta feel that Silva lost some speed. Anyways I got Silva, Jones, Griffin

Back
Top Bottom