Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

Originally Posted by rocksfan25

I'm more excited for Fedor vs. Tim than Fedor vs. Randy. Randy is a good boxer and might catch Fedor when he drops his hands after a combo (he does this quite a bit) but I doubt he has the actual power to KO Fedor. Still if he happened to catch Fedor I doubt Randy could finish Fedor and there is no way Randy is winning a decision. Randy probably has about as much chance as Hughes when he fought GSP in December. I expect an absolutely dominate performance and for Dana to cry like a ++$*%.

Tim on the other hand has a small, yet realistic chance. He definitely has the power to KO Fedor and Fedor always has some problems with big strikers. I'm assuming most will be taking Fedor by armbar but I think Fedor will drop Tim and pound him out.

you got to be playing. Tim will get kill by the Russian robot in a min. The dood got no skills. He is just a big slow @%% piece of +!%% that got long reach. on the other hand, Randy Corture got a better chance fighting fedor. Fedor only weakness is wrestling and it doesn't help much either. Remember the time Randleman gave him a german suplex, well he somehow submitted him shortly after. Randy might last more than one round. He still got some left in his tank.
If you don't know what you're talking about please shut up. Tim Sylvia is a GREAT striker. He was beating Big Nog and had zero answers to stophis striking. Not to mention knocking out AA. Also Fedor's weakness is wrestling? WHAT!? He's subed every big wrestler they've thrown out him! MarkColeman? Randleman? Lindland?

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

Originally Posted by rocksfan25

I'm more excited for Fedor vs. Tim than Fedor vs. Randy. Randy is a good boxer and might catch Fedor when he drops his hands after a combo (he does this quite a bit) but I doubt he has the actual power to KO Fedor. Still if he happened to catch Fedor I doubt Randy could finish Fedor and there is no way Randy is winning a decision. Randy probably has about as much chance as Hughes when he fought GSP in December. I expect an absolutely dominate performance and for Dana to cry like a ++$*%.

Tim on the other hand has a small, yet realistic chance. He definitely has the power to KO Fedor and Fedor always has some problems with big strikers. I'm assuming most will be taking Fedor by armbar but I think Fedor will drop Tim and pound him out.

you got to be playing. Tim will get kill by the Russian robot in a min. The dood got no skills. He is just a big slow @%% piece of +!%% that got long reach. on the other hand, Randy Corture got a better chance fighting fedor. Fedor only weakness is wrestling and it doesn't help much either. Remember the time Randleman gave him a german suplex, well he somehow submitted him shortly after. Randy might last more than one round. He still got some left in his tank.
If you don't know what you're talking about please shut up. Tim Sylvia is a GREAT striker. He was beating Big Nog and had zero answers to stop his striking. Not to mention knocking out AA. Also Fedor's weakness is wrestling? WHAT!? He's subed every big wrestler they've thrown out him! Mark Coleman? Randleman? Lindland?

yup.

as much as I dislike big timmy, you gotta give him credit. He has a solid striking game, cant knock that.

WOW WORST FIGHT EVER. Is Starns serious? His own crowd was booing him. Terrible.
smh.gif
30-24 ROFL.

I think Lutter was trying to lull him into getting closer and he just got hit too hard and all of a sudden, he was done.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

i think GSP is gonna work Serra... Dont see it going past the 2nd, but then again i was wrong with their 1st match also lol...

YOU SAW IT HERE 1ST

Serra got completely destroyed.............

pimp.gif

thats whats up. Domination, complete domination, just how the first fight shoulda gone down.

Edit: and what the hell was good with Florian giving Serra the edge in power, even though GSP was out powering him for basically the whole fight, and even hesaid so.

Originally Posted by Gothams Terror

pimp.gif

thats whats up. Domination, complete domination, just how the first fight shoulda gone down.

Edit: and what the hell was good with Florian giving Serra the edge in power, even though GSP was out powering him for basically the whole fight, and even he said so.

Basically. Can't knock Serra. Dude has fought well for 170. But it's time to go back down to your natural weight class.

St. Pierre is a beast. Fitch, Thiago Alves, or Diego could all get at him for a shot next.

I think GSP vs. Thiago Alves would be a good one. I would never bet against GSP, but Alves has looked great from what I've seen of him.

dude was just wailing on him with the knees. You could see it in Serra's face those knees were brutal.

Great fight... I was scared GSP was going to choke under the pressure of the home crowd, but he fed off it, hyped himself up and unleashed on Serra. Totalclass at the end of the fight by Serra and GSP though. What did GSP say about the trash talk again? Something about hyping up the fight?

Back
Top Bottom