Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

yeah rampage has had that expo for awhile.

but alves vs hughes looks like its going to be a good fight even tho i'd rather see both of them fight someone else.

I don't remember him fighting Dan Henderson or anyone for that matter after he beat Chuck Liddell.

Which/What UFC was it that he fought and beat Henderson?

Rampage is vicious, but he was destroyed by the dude Liddell just beat, but I forgot his name.

I thought that Rampage wasn't fighting because he was still working on getting a contract finalized for the UFC that's why he's been on such a longbreak.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I don't remember him fighting Dan Henderson or anyone for that matter after he beat Chuck Liddell.

Which/What UFC was it that he fought and beat Henderson?

Rampage is vicious, but he was destroyed by the dude Liddell just beat, but I forgot his name.

I thought that Rampage wasn't fighting because he was still working on getting a contract finalized for the UFC that's why he's been on such a long break.

Wandy ^^ Rampage always had trouble with that MT clinch but taking that away he's a VERY great fighter. His only losses were to Shogun and Wanderleiwho both were looking invincible at the time. Plus Rampage is now working with a world class boxing coach in Juanito. I don't see Forrest pulling this offby any means. Also I don't think it's been posted Fedor vs Sylvia this July 19th. Great summer for MMA. GREAT SUMMER

UFC 79 will feature Coleman vs. Lesnar and Huerta vs. Florian. Looks like everyone is giving the advantage to Florian but I'm gonna stick with my boy andsay Huerta pulls the upset, again.

anyone catch dreams 2? smh @ kang falling right into that triangle. and jacare looking like a beast on the ground.

I can not f'n wait to see Huerta come out on top over Florian!!! It's gonna be a war, no doubt about that!!!

48286.jpg

Originally Posted by wildout4

anyone catch dreams 2? smh @ kang falling right into that triangle. and jacare looking like a beast on the ground.

what a disappointment. stupid stupid stupid mistake.

I couldnt help myself and had to watch the Dream 2 matches on mmatube instead of waiting for the HDNet telecast on May 2nd. All in all it seemed ok at best.

Jacare looked crazy good. Granted he was fighting some inexperienced wrestler with zero jiu jitsu game. In the spirit of NT prematurely crowning people thenext champ (ie. Houston Alexander) Jacare v. Spider? hahahaa wont happen, but wishful thinking right.

Funaki v. Tamura fight was pretty entertaining. Admittedly I'm kind of an MMA noob and never really watched any old pancrase stuff so I did not know awhole lot about the background of either of these guys. Tamura getting that last hammer fist in after the ref called the fight was kinda
devil.gif
. Im sure there was no ill will though.

Aoki reminds me of that episode of Family Guy (or was it the Simpsons?) where the koala comes out of nowhere and clings onto Peter's (or Homer) face. Dudejust comes out and hops on dude like a child jumping into his daddy's arms, to pull guard. Cant knock it though, it works. If he fought stateside wouldthe NSAC or CSAC allow him to fight with those hot pants on?

Didn't see the Minowa fight but I heard it was pretty lame. Way to put on a show Punk.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Aoki reminds me of that episode of Family Guy (or was it the Simpsons?) where the koala comes out of nowhere and clings onto Peter's (or Homer) face. Dude just comes out and hops on dude like a child jumping into his daddy's arms, to pull guard. Cant knock it though, it works. If he fought stateside would the NSAC or CSAC allow him to fight with those hot pants on?

ek5ke9.gif

:pimp:

and aoki is out of the tournament due to "facial injuries." it had to be from those vicious heel kicks jz was throwing when they were on theground.

Originally Posted by VITOR THE PHENOM BELFORT

Jacare also plays the guitar so he's the most well rounded in my book.

and his alligator walk and the gator chomp is extremely comical.

cant wait to see more of him as the middleweight grand prix continues.

So no one else cared about the Dream 2 Card?

The more I see Yoon Dong-Sik the more I like the dude. Hopefully he continues to develop his game.

^ I dont think they explicitly said that he would be off the card. He does have 12 days after he gets out.

Im sure he can just do a ton of cardio while locked up.

* scratch that. mmaweekly is saying he is out.

i think they were saying nate quarry was gonna replace leben.

i really wanted to see leben vs bisping tho.

^Nope. Jason Day vs. Michael Bisping at UFC 85.

Nothing against J. Day, I was just hoping to see Quarry/Bisping bang it out that night. Would've been awesome to watch. Hopefully Day brings that samepower and striking he had against Belcher at 73.

Back
Top Bottom