~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

im ready to start the "album thread" ...so much too say...i wanna see if i can keep some stuff just "NT" ...i know its not super possible...but well use the honor system for this..ha

It won't work, don't do it. If this was two years ago maybe, but the way this site has received promo through Twitter I can't see this going right.

Set Up a private Forum on YUKU invite only and go from there.

im ready to start the "album thread" ...so much too say...i wanna see if i can keep some stuff just "NT" ...i know its not super possible...but well use the honor system for this..ha

It won't work, don't do it. If this was two years ago maybe, but the way this site has received promo through Twitter I can't see this going right.
On the contrary, I think he should, just only mess with the NT'ers with some years under their belts as members or something like that.

On the contrary, I think he should, just only mess with the NT'ers with some years under their belts as members or something like that.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

but then how do you weed out the excess?

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

but then how do you weed out the excess?

Just here to say

Self Made as study music has garnered me nothing but A's on my final exams/papers, so far
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

and
pimp.gif
to all this Wale news, NIGERIA FTW

Just here to say

Self Made as study music has garnered me nothing but A's on my final exams/papers, so far
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

and
pimp.gif
to all this Wale news, NIGERIA FTW

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Tupac Back really did not need a remix.. 
yea but its clearly some kind of reebok promotion. Reebok trying to come back to the urban side since that NFL contract almost up
Dang I never thought about the NFL contract ending and Nike will get it next. Them reeboks are cool tho

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Tupac Back really did not need a remix.. 
yea but its clearly some kind of reebok promotion. Reebok trying to come back to the urban side since that NFL contract almost up
Dang I never thought about the NFL contract ending and Nike will get it next. Them reeboks are cool tho

Originally Posted by Loyal Flyness

as cool as exclusive inside info would be that seems a bit much
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Loyal Flyness

as cool as exclusive inside info would be that seems a bit much
laugh.gif

*wale dont read*
so when he gives us that useless info that nobody cares about can we blackmail him to get info on rozays album ?
nerd.gif

*wale dont read*
so when he gives us that useless info that nobody cares about can we blackmail him to get info on rozays album ?
nerd.gif

206 ..that wasn't even remotely funny ..lol but what is funny is how ur whooooole town is excited about me common tomorrow..ha... anyways i got like 14 songs recorded...im trying to get to 30 before sept 1st .... sep 27 is still the album date...warner bros works waaaaay diff. then interscope..they don't really push albums back..they just go...then go again next year same time...rocnation is saying be ready sept 1 ..so its just all studio for 2 months

206 ..that wasn't even remotely funny ..lol but what is funny is how ur whooooole town is excited about me common tomorrow..ha... anyways i got like 14 songs recorded...im trying to get to 30 before sept 1st .... sep 27 is still the album date...warner bros works waaaaay diff. then interscope..they don't really push albums back..they just go...then go again next year same time...rocnation is saying be ready sept 1 ..so its just all studio for 2 months

Not towards you or anything but just in general:

What about Nipsey, Blu, and Pac Div? Or is it a West Coast thing? Seems like they been ROTTING on WB forever.

grin.gif

Not towards you or anything but just in general:

What about Nipsey, Blu, and Pac Div? Or is it a West Coast thing? Seems like they been ROTTING on WB forever.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

*wale dont read*
nerd.gif

i need more

less lex luger brah.

Originally Posted by 2o6

*wale dont read*
nerd.gif

i need more

less lex luger brah.

Back
Top Bottom