~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by 2o6

*wale dont read*
so when he gives us that useless info that nobody cares about can we blackmail him to get info on rozays album ?
nerd.gif

i need more

less lex luger brah.
This.

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

206 ..that wasn't even remotely funny ..lol but what is funny is how ur whooooole town is excited about me common tomorrow..ha... anyways i got like 14 songs recorded...im trying to get to 30 before sept 1st .... sep 27 is still the album date...warner bros works waaaaay diff. then interscope..they don't really push albums back..they just go...then go again next year same time...rocnation is saying be ready sept 1 ..so its just all studio for 2 months

So you're dropping two albums on two labels?

206 ..that wasn't even remotely funny ..lol but what is funny is how ur whooooole town is excited about me common tomorrow..ha... anyways i got like 14 songs recorded...im trying to get to 30 before sept 1st .... sep 27 is still the album date...warner bros works waaaaay diff. then interscope..they don't really push albums back..they just go...then go again next year same time...rocnation is saying be ready sept 1 ..so its just all studio for 2 months

Originally Posted by Loyal Flyness

RocNation is his management, not his label.

Originally Posted by Loyal Flyness

RocNation is his management, not his label.

Back
Top Bottom