~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Originally Posted by debs 168

Rick ross' whole aura is northern tho. The mafia stuff, the bar structure, etc.

roll.gif
you NY dudes are a hoot

DMX x Meek Mill on a track? Ear drums will be shattered due to all the yelling and barking
laugh.gif

Is it just me or does Folarin seem a lot more relaxed since he been with Ross?

It's like he can make the music he wants to make. Attention:Deficit seemed forced while his tapes seemed like the "real" him.

DMX x Meek Mill on a track? Ear drums will be shattered due to all the yelling and barking
laugh.gif

Is it just me or does Folarin seem a lot more relaxed since he been with Ross?

It's like he can make the music he wants to make. Attention:Deficit seemed forced while his tapes seemed like the "real" him.

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Last year it was Big...with Diddy and the movie still being fresh, this year it's Pac...with the 40th bday and little media attention...next year its Nas rapping about Timbs on rooftops and going back to Africa. This dude Ross be having plans...word to Dipset in Paris.
So you didn't realize by now Ross is the Sang Tsung of hip-hop. One day the n---a is Big Meech, next Pacman. I fully expect Ross to make a Kermit song before the year is over.

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Last year it was Big...with Diddy and the movie still being fresh, this year it's Pac...with the 40th bday and little media attention...next year its Nas rapping about Timbs on rooftops and going back to Africa. This dude Ross be having plans...word to Dipset in Paris.
So you didn't realize by now Ross is the Sang Tsung of hip-hop. One day the n---a is Big Meech, next Pacman. I fully expect Ross to make a Kermit song before the year is over.

Originally Posted by 2o6

roll.gif
you NY dudes are a hoot

because basically copying the coke/mafia %!+@ from raekwon and coppying the style of biggie isn't emulating the north, right?
because rhyming the last two or more words of each bar isn't a northern thing, right?
because having all those drops in his music isn't a northern thing, right?
because surrounding yourself with ppl from the north on your label, being signed by a label from the north, originally, etc. isn't northern right?

act like this +%!%$ ross isn't a raekwon x biggie hybrid if you want. act like MMG isn't some north %!+@ if you want.

you southern dudes are "a hoot."
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

roll.gif
you NY dudes are a hoot

because basically copying the coke/mafia %!+@ from raekwon and coppying the style of biggie isn't emulating the north, right?
because rhyming the last two or more words of each bar isn't a northern thing, right?
because surrounding yourself with ppl from the north on your label, being signed by a label from the north, originally, etc. isn't northern right?

act like this +%!%$ ross isn't a raekwon x biggie hybrid if you want. act like MMG isn't some north %!+@ if you want.

roll.gif

this is why i said years ago that *!+!%@ in ny need to wake up. *!+!%@ beefed and laid down and died and these southern dudes took our lane.
its the same !@@% with a twang and its taken over radio, tv, etc. and here we are on the sidelines watching. 8 years later ppl don't "respect" us.

now its to the point where *!+!%@ (not talking about artists, talking about "regular ppl, here") feel comfortable throwing rocks at the throne. they forgot where they came from and we not trying to remind them.

we got a bunch of old *!+!%@ talking about what was and they got a bunch of new *!+!%@ focused on getting money through music.

this is why i said years ago that *!+!%@ in ny need to wake up. *!+!%@ beefed and laid down and died and these southern dudes took our lane.
its the same !@@% with a twang and its taken over radio, tv, etc. and here we are on the sidelines watching. 8 years later ppl don't "respect" us.

now its to the point where *!+!%@ (not talking about artists, talking about "regular ppl, here") feel comfortable throwing rocks at the throne. they forgot where they came from and we not trying to remind them.

we got a bunch of old *!+!%@ talking about what was and they got a bunch of new *!+!%@ focused on getting money through music.

Originally Posted by 2o6

roll.gif
you NY dudes are a hoot

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 my mans really believe wrote he wrote tho...

Originally Posted by 2o6

roll.gif
you NY dudes are a hoot

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 my mans really believe wrote he wrote tho...

Instead of crossing out points you disagree with like a child, post counter points.

Because as I see it Ross is emulating big, Rae, surrounded himself with diddy, French, meek, etc.
Only thing southern about this dude right now is the production. But everybody is on that lex riddim %+!+ nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom