~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Instead of crossing out points you disagree with like a child, post counter points.

Because as I see it Ross is emulating big, Rae, surrounded himself with diddy, French, meek, etc.
Only thing southern about this dude right now is the production. But everybody is on that lex riddim %+!+ nowadays.

Originally Posted by debs 168

Instead of crossing out points you disagree with like a child, post counter points.

Because as I see it Ross is emulating big, Rae, surrounded himself with diddy, French, meek, etc.
Only thing southern about this dude right now is the production. But everybody is on that lex riddim %+!+ nowadays.

its pointless to go back and forth with a new yorker bc yall are so delusional and talk so stupid its not even worth it.

its pointless to go back and forth with a new yorker bc yall are so delusional and talk so stupid its not even worth it.

lol @ this.
nevermind then. its pointless to go back and forth with a person that lumps every new yorker into a category based off of stereotypes.

if i said that its pointless to go back and forth with a backwards, non english speaking, twangy southerner because "yaowl" are so "ignant" and backwards you'd be mad tho, right shawty? 
grin.gif

this is why i said years ago that *!+!%@ in ny need to wake up. *!+!%@ beefed and laid down and died and these southern dudes took our lane.
its the same !@@% with a twang and its taken over radio, tv, etc. and here we are on the sidelines watching. 8 years later ppl don't "respect" us.

now its to the point where *!+!%@ (not talking about artists, talking about "regular ppl, here") feel comfortable throwing rocks at the throne. they forgot where they came from
and we not trying to remind them.

we got a bunch of old *!+!%@ talking about what was and they got a bunch of new *!+!%@ focused on getting money through music.
tired.gif

lol @ this.
nevermind then. its pointless to go back and forth with a person that lumps every new yorker into a category based off of stereotypes.

if i said that its pointless to go back and forth with a backwards, non english speaking, twangy southerner because "yaowl" are so "ignant" and backwards you'd be mad tho, right shawty? 
grin.gif

this is why i said years ago that *!+!%@ in ny need to wake up. *!+!%@ beefed and laid down and died and these southern dudes took our lane.
its the same !@@% with a twang and its taken over radio, tv, etc. and here we are on the sidelines watching. 8 years later ppl don't "respect" us.

now its to the point where *!+!%@ (not talking about artists, talking about "regular ppl, here") feel comfortable throwing rocks at the throne. they forgot where they came from
and we not trying to remind them.

we got a bunch of old *!+!%@ talking about what was and they got a bunch of new *!+!%@ focused on getting money through music.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by flossb15

Haha dudes didn't want nothing to do with Ross now he's stealing northern aura lol

NY dudes were the main ones $@%'in on Rawse. Now he jacked their style and "aura".
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by flossb15

Haha dudes didn't want nothing to do with Ross now he's stealing northern aura lol

NY dudes were the main ones $@%'in on Rawse. Now he jacked their style and "aura".
laugh.gif

ross been jacked our style with that mafia/medallin coke talk.
thats raekwon and big all day.

and listen to his "ear for beats" when he's not on that lex luger %%##.

grin.gif

but we're delusional, right?

grin.gif

grin.gif

Want to hear a story? Once upon a time, long ago.............shut up....the end

grin.gif

Want to hear a story? Once upon a time, long ago.............shut up....the end

Back
Top Bottom