~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by debs 168

ross been jacked our style with that mafia/medallin coke talk.
thats raekwon and big all day.

and listen to his "ear for beats" when he's not on that lex luger %%##.

grin.gif

but we're delusional, right?

Want to hear a story? Once upon a time, long ago.............shut up....the end

Dawg...what is wrong with y'all NY +!%#%*?.  I've never seen a group of people who are collectively so damn delusional.  Ross has in NO way jacked any swag/aura/swam or w/e the hell y'all say, from NY or any other part of the north.
Here's how I know FOR SURE he's hasn't jacked the north's style....................he's actually relevant.

I bet when/if J. Cole reaches any type of decent success y'all gonna accuse him of jacking his whole style from the north too right? Because those years he lived in NY for college he changed his whole style
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by debs 168

ross been jacked our style with that mafia/medallin coke talk.
thats raekwon and big all day.

and listen to his "ear for beats" when he's not on that lex luger %%##.

grin.gif

but we're delusional, right?

Want to hear a story? Once upon a time, long ago.............shut up....the end

Dawg...what is wrong with y'all NY +!%#%*?.  I've never seen a group of people who are collectively so damn delusional.  Ross has in NO way jacked any swag/aura/swam or w/e the hell y'all say, from NY or any other part of the north.
Here's how I know FOR SURE he's hasn't jacked the north's style....................he's actually relevant.

I bet when/if J. Cole reaches any type of decent success y'all gonna accuse him of jacking his whole style from the north too right? Because those years he lived in NY for college he changed his whole style
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

I'm selfish...I want Ross to stay in that deeper than rap lane and stop going outside the lane I love. When I bump DTR I get the same vibe Reasonable Doubt gives me...that white Lexas, gold bottles rolex on a yahct then getting gully stealing money from a crew's hotel room swag. I fs with Ross and his fat boy swag...but if he continues making this repeating words/teflon don music...ill fall back on him.

I'm selfish...I want Ross to stay in that deeper than rap lane and stop going outside the lane I love. When I bump DTR I get the same vibe Reasonable Doubt gives me...that white Lexas, gold bottles rolex on a yahct then getting gully stealing money from a crew's hotel room swag. I fs with Ross and his fat boy swag...but if he continues making this repeating words/teflon don music...ill fall back on him.

hope that stuff meek was spitting makes the album. need that real %@*! back in the game.
i still wish he could put nh on tho.

hope that stuff meek was spitting makes the album. need that real %@*! back in the game.
i still wish he could put nh on tho.

Back
Top Bottom