:::[Official MNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals @ University of Phoenix 10/29:::

Big game. Arizona is going to be fired up. Hopefully we used this little break to get refocused for this. Our defense needs to lay down the law.

As long as we contain Larry on D and Peterson on special teams, I like our chances. Hopefully the 10 days rest got our squad healthy and ready to out physical another tough nfc west team.

Arizona's offense is hurting right now so we need to dominate them on defense. Skelton played well last season when we played him at home but hasnt had any success against the niners besides that. We have to get the running game going early and get their defense tired. Very important game for us to win on the road.

We win this game, we'll be 6-2, and i like the shape we're in for the 2nd half of the season. This time off between the TNF and MNF games + the bye week will really help.

Talbert

Now that baseball season is over, its all Niners all the time!!

Big game tonight. Need to leave the desert with a win. The Cardinals defense is pretty damn good, and with Franky a little banged up, we are going to need Alex to elevate his play. Apart from him shredding an abysmal Bills team, Alex hasnt really played well since week 2. Need a strong game out of him.

Lets go boys!

need larry to have a big game for fantasy purposes. i don't think it'll happen unfortunately. 49ers by 10.

am i the only person that doesnt think this game will be close.. should be more exciting than the seahawks game at least

Checking in.

24- 14

Gore and VD with big games

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom