Official Monday Night Football Ravens @ Jets!!!

Why have I gotten stone faced twice in this thread when I have spoken nothing but truth? Some people are just salty.

We Just Beat The Jets N_____.

Them Ravens Is Bout That Life
pimp.gif

Why have I gotten stone faced twice in this thread when I have spoken nothing but truth? Some people are just salty.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Revis Christ, Sanchez is scared and the play calling sucks. And we have New England next week. 
indifferent.gif
Get ready for 0-3.
We'll win Week 3 4-2 
indifferent.gif
And tell me this dude airblaster503 didn't just say our D is nothing special. That was the only thing keeping us in the game.

Revis Christ, Sanchez is scared and the play calling sucks. And we have New England next week. 
indifferent.gif
Get ready for 0-3.
We'll win Week 3 4-2 
indifferent.gif
And tell me this dude airblaster503 didn't just say our D is nothing special. That was the only thing keeping us in the game.

indifferent.gif
Get ready for 0-3.
We'll win Week 3 4-2 
indifferent.gif

No you wont

indifferent.gif
Get ready for 0-3.
We'll win Week 3 4-2 
indifferent.gif

No you wont

Bad gAme for the jets . But I don't know what ravens fans are celebrating. The jets lost the game, the ravens got lucky.

I'm a giants fan so eh

Bad gAme for the jets . But I don't know what ravens fans are celebrating. The jets lost the game, the ravens got lucky.

I'm a giants fan so eh

Originally Posted by dland24

Because your first comment was based off one game and if Keller was that hurt he should've never been on the field.

Because your first comment was based off one game and if Keller was that hurt he should've never been on the field.

I never said Keller was hurt.  But you cant tell me he didnt have his bell rung.  And it was 40 seconds later.  Come on man.  Gimme a break.

I never said Keller was hurt.  But you cant tell me he didnt have his bell rung.  And it was 40 seconds later.  Come on man.  Gimme a break.

Originally Posted by aepps20

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Sanchez and the Jets O are trash.

I'm no jets fan, but let's not pretend like they didn't just play the Baltimore Ravens.

Back
Top Bottom