Official Monday Night Football Ravens @ Jets!!!

Originally Posted by aepps20

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Sanchez and the Jets O are trash.

I'm no jets fan, but let's not pretend like they didn't just play the Baltimore Ravens.

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Revis Christ, Sanchez is scared and the play calling sucks. And we have New England next week. 
indifferent.gif
Get ready for 0-3.
We'll win Week 3 4-2 
indifferent.gif
And tell me this dude airblaster503 didn't just say our D is nothing special. That was the only thing keeping us in the game.

No you wont
Yes we will.

Revis Christ, Sanchez is scared and the play calling sucks. And we have New England next week. 
indifferent.gif
Get ready for 0-3.
We'll win Week 3 4-2 
indifferent.gif
And tell me this dude airblaster503 didn't just say our D is nothing special. That was the only thing keeping us in the game.

No you wont
Yes we will.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

But I don't know what ravens fans are celebrating. The jets lost the game, the ravens got lucky.

What should they do after a nice win?
eyes.gif

got lucky? they punched the jets in the teeth tonight. baltimore won that game in pure raven fashion...

Originally Posted by dmxfury

But I don't know what ravens fans are celebrating. The jets lost the game, the ravens got lucky.

What should they do after a nice win?
eyes.gif

got lucky? they punched the jets in the teeth tonight. baltimore won that game in pure raven fashion...

indifferent.gif
Get ready for 0-3.
We'll win Week 3 4-2 
indifferent.gif
That secondary was terrible, Cro and Wilson both got abused and Revis didn't really get tested.  Sure the front 7 played the run good but giving up all those penalties by the secondary isn't going to help them win games.

bijald0331 wrote:
in-able?

Lions fans can't catch a break even when guessing what words exist.

yea I had a brain fart right there
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
Get ready for 0-3.
We'll win Week 3 4-2 
indifferent.gif
That secondary was terrible, Cro and Wilson both got abused and Revis didn't really get tested.  Sure the front 7 played the run good but giving up all those penalties by the secondary isn't going to help them win games.

bijald0331 wrote:
in-able?

Lions fans can't catch a break even when guessing what words exist.

yea I had a brain fart right there
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
Get ready for 0-3.
We'll win Week 3 4-2 
indifferent.gif

No you wont
No we wont.
*Fixed

indifferent.gif
Get ready for 0-3.
We'll win Week 3 4-2 
indifferent.gif

No you wont
No we wont.
*Fixed

Originally Posted by airblaster503

indifferent.gif
Get ready for 0-3.
We'll win Week 3 4-2 
indifferent.gif
Revis didn't get tested because he held whoever he was on in check. I expected that from Wilson being so young but he didn't do that bad. Cro... No comment. I think he's gonna have problems with physical WR all year. We'll see more of Revis shading the No. 1 all game as he gets situated. People forget that the Ravens offense was looked pretty highly upon. I'm just fine holding a team of Flacco, Boldin, Mason, Heap, Housh, McGahee, and Rice to 10 points.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

indifferent.gif
Get ready for 0-3.
We'll win Week 3 4-2 
indifferent.gif
Revis didn't get tested because he held whoever he was on in check. I expected that from Wilson being so young but he didn't do that bad. Cro... No comment. I think he's gonna have problems with physical WR all year. We'll see more of Revis shading the No. 1 all game as he gets situated. People forget that the Ravens offense was looked pretty highly upon. I'm just fine holding a team of Flacco, Boldin, Mason, Heap, Housh, McGahee, and Rice to 10 points.

laugh.gif
How can any Jets fan have confidence in beating ANYONE after that performance? Sanchez is awful and Pats/Phins D will continue to make him look like a backup. Monkey, stop the mayhem.

laugh.gif
How can any Jets fan have confidence in beating ANYONE after that performance? Sanchez is awful and Pats/Phins D will continue to make him look like a backup. Monkey, stop the mayhem.

Back
Top Bottom