Official Monday Night Football Ravens @ Jets!!!

Jets
roll.gif

Sanchez is terrible.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Dre's head bout to explode watching these Cro vs Quan battles.
laugh.gif
Regardless of what happened it was a win/win for me
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And that boy Cro was damn sure looking like

target_frame.jpg

@ times last night
smh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Dre's head bout to explode watching these Cro vs Quan battles.
laugh.gif
Regardless of what happened it was a win/win for me
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And that boy Cro was damn sure looking like

target_frame.jpg

@ times last night
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by dmxfury

But I don't know what ravens fans are celebrating. The jets lost the game, the ravens got lucky.

What should they do after a nice win?
eyes.gif

got lucky? they punched the jets in the teeth tonight. baltimore won that game in pure raven fashion...

Whaaaa?  This was a good win man. 1-0.  why wouldn't we celebrate? 
grin.gif
  Doesn't matter if it was the Jets or Lions... W is a W

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by dmxfury

But I don't know what ravens fans are celebrating. The jets lost the game, the ravens got lucky.

What should they do after a nice win?
eyes.gif

got lucky? they punched the jets in the teeth tonight. baltimore won that game in pure raven fashion...

Whaaaa?  This was a good win man. 1-0.  why wouldn't we celebrate? 
grin.gif
  Doesn't matter if it was the Jets or Lions... W is a W

smh.gif

-It's almost as if the organization has no faith in Sanchez throwing the ball.
-Cromartie & Wilson have to turn around when covering a receiver and back off of him. Is it ironic that Revis was the best in the secondary tonight?
-The offensive penalties were sickening.
-Shonn Greene needs a lesson in handling the football.

Hey, at least Nick Folk made all of his kicks (
eyes.gif
), and the fact that it's Week 1 and we shouldn't worry, just yet. I mean, the Colts lost to the Texans, who aren't a bad team, but they aren't as good as the Ravens. Losses come, it's a part of the game. The Jets mistakes just need to be taken care of against the Pats, of all teams.

smh.gif

-Cromartie & Wilson have to turn around when covering a receiver and back off of him. Is it ironic that Revis was the best in the secondary tonight?
-The offensive penalties were sickening.
-Shonn Greene needs a lesson in handling the football.

eyes.gif
), and the fact that it's Week 1 and we shouldn't worry, just yet. I mean, the Colts lost to the Texans, who aren't a bad team, but they aren't as good as the Ravens. Losses come, it's a part of the game. The Jets mistakes just need to be taken care of against the Pats, of all teams.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Ravens are not the Lakers fool. They are like the Magic or something. Lakers=Patriots/Colts

roll.gif

Please respond to me unless you know what I'm talking about first
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Ravens are not the Lakers fool. They are like the Magic or something. Lakers=Patriots/Colts

roll.gif

Please respond to me unless you know what I'm talking about first
happy.gif

^So you want me to keep responding to you?

My bad. I didn't Ray's speech. He's been talking a lot this week. Can't catch everything.

^So you want me to keep responding to you?

My bad. I didn't Ray's speech. He's been talking a lot this week. Can't catch everything.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Revis Christ, Sanchez is scared and the play calling sucks. And we have New England next week. 
indifferent.gif
Get ready for 0-3.
We'll win Week 3 4-2 
indifferent.gif
And tell me this dude airblaster503 didn't just say our D is nothing special. That was the only thing keeping us in the game.
That secondary was terrible, Cro and Wilson both got abused and Revis didn't really get tested.  Sure the front 7 played the run good but giving up all those penalties by the secondary isn't going to help them win games.
Revis didn't get tested because he held whoever he was on in check. I expected that from Wilson being so young but he didn't do that bad. Cro... No comment. I think he's gonna have problems with physical WR all year. We'll see more of Revis shading the No. 1 all game as he gets situated. People forget that the Ravens offense was looked pretty highly upon. I'm just fine holding a team of Flacco, Boldin, Mason, Heap, Housh, McGahee, and Rice to 10 points.

Revis Didn't get tested cuz Cro and Wilson was easy %$* targets and stinking up the place .. so there wasn't no need to throw it his way .. 

He did defend the ball the one time it was thrown his direction tho ..

Next up Cincy ...

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Revis Christ, Sanchez is scared and the play calling sucks. And we have New England next week. 
indifferent.gif
Get ready for 0-3.
We'll win Week 3 4-2 
indifferent.gif
And tell me this dude airblaster503 didn't just say our D is nothing special. That was the only thing keeping us in the game.
That secondary was terrible, Cro and Wilson both got abused and Revis didn't really get tested.  Sure the front 7 played the run good but giving up all those penalties by the secondary isn't going to help them win games.
Revis didn't get tested because he held whoever he was on in check. I expected that from Wilson being so young but he didn't do that bad. Cro... No comment. I think he's gonna have problems with physical WR all year. We'll see more of Revis shading the No. 1 all game as he gets situated. People forget that the Ravens offense was looked pretty highly upon. I'm just fine holding a team of Flacco, Boldin, Mason, Heap, Housh, McGahee, and Rice to 10 points.

Revis Didn't get tested cuz Cro and Wilson was easy %$* targets and stinking up the place .. so there wasn't no need to throw it his way .. 

He did defend the ball the one time it was thrown his direction tho ..

Next up Cincy ...

Originally Posted by bkmac

smh.gif

eyes.gif

they need to take the leash of sanchez somewhat. you draft him that high, you win with him and you lose with him but you let him play. i rather see him throwing the ball more and dealing with his ups and downs then constantly handing it off because the bottom line is he's going to need to eventually make plays if their going to do anything.

i always take anything that's not an injury from week 1 with a grain of salt regardless if it's a convincing win or a horrible sloppy loss.  they got a short week to get it together and hopefully the necessary adjustments are made.

Originally Posted by bkmac

smh.gif

eyes.gif

they need to take the leash of sanchez somewhat. you draft him that high, you win with him and you lose with him but you let him play. i rather see him throwing the ball more and dealing with his ups and downs then constantly handing it off because the bottom line is he's going to need to eventually make plays if their going to do anything.

i always take anything that's not an injury from week 1 with a grain of salt regardless if it's a convincing win or a horrible sloppy loss.  they got a short week to get it together and hopefully the necessary adjustments are made.

Back
Top Bottom