Official Monday Night Football Ravens @ Jets!!!

pimp.gif
Ray Lewis.

Dude is a straight killa
pimp.gif

...for real though. Killer

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Jets just aren't ready to play. It's like they've been focusing on other things. They're not a team
What do you expect? That team cares more about airtime and newspaper headlines than anything else. I fully expect the Pats to make it 0-2 for them. Sanchez is turrible.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Jets just aren't ready to play. It's like they've been focusing on other things. They're not a team
What do you expect? That team cares more about airtime and newspaper headlines than anything else. I fully expect the Pats to make it 0-2 for them. Sanchez is turrible.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Revis Christ, Sanchez is scared and the play calling sucks. And we have New England next week. 
indifferent.gif
Get ready for 0-3.
We'll win Week 3 4-2 
indifferent.gif
And tell me this dude airblaster503 didn't just say our D is nothing special. That was the only thing keeping us in the game.
That secondary was terrible, Cro and Wilson both got abused and Revis didn't really get tested.  Sure the front 7 played the run good but giving up all those penalties by the secondary isn't going to help them win games.
Revis didn't get tested because he held whoever he was on in check. I expected that from Wilson being so young but he didn't do that bad. Cro... No comment. I think he's gonna have problems with physical WR all year. We'll see more of Revis shading the No. 1 all game as he gets situated. People forget that the Ravens offense was looked pretty highly upon. I'm just fine holding a team of Flacco, Boldin, Mason, Heap, Housh, McGahee, and Rice to 10 points.

Revis Didn't get tested cuz Cro and Wilson was easy !*% targets and stinking up the place .. so there wasn't no need to throw it his way .. 

He did defend the ball the one time it was thrown his direction tho ..

Next up Cincy ...

OR because he wasn't on Baltimore's number 1 receiver. Boldin > Mason

Revis Christ, Sanchez is scared and the play calling sucks. And we have New England next week. 
indifferent.gif
Get ready for 0-3.
We'll win Week 3 4-2 
indifferent.gif
And tell me this dude airblaster503 didn't just say our D is nothing special. That was the only thing keeping us in the game.
That secondary was terrible, Cro and Wilson both got abused and Revis didn't really get tested.  Sure the front 7 played the run good but giving up all those penalties by the secondary isn't going to help them win games.
Revis didn't get tested because he held whoever he was on in check. I expected that from Wilson being so young but he didn't do that bad. Cro... No comment. I think he's gonna have problems with physical WR all year. We'll see more of Revis shading the No. 1 all game as he gets situated. People forget that the Ravens offense was looked pretty highly upon. I'm just fine holding a team of Flacco, Boldin, Mason, Heap, Housh, McGahee, and Rice to 10 points.

Revis Didn't get tested cuz Cro and Wilson was easy !*% targets and stinking up the place .. so there wasn't no need to throw it his way .. 

Next up Cincy ...

After watching this game Revis should have held out longer. The Jets would have given him anything he wanted after the way the other corners played

After watching this game Revis should have held out longer. The Jets would have given him anything he wanted after the way the other corners played

don't ever compare the patriots w/ the lakers....almost smashed my computer seeing that
laugh.gif

jets need to give up on sanchez.....play clemons or brunell

Originally Posted by AG 47

indifferent.gif
Get ready for 0-3.
We'll win Week 3 4-2 
indifferent.gif

Next up Cincy ...

Huh? He was on Boldin a few times. Like I said before, he hasn't gotten any work in of course he's not gonna shadow the No. 1 the whole game.
And yes, Cro and Wilson were making it easy for Baltimore to target him, but name me one time a WR was open that Revis was covering.

Originally Posted by AG 47

indifferent.gif
Get ready for 0-3.
We'll win Week 3 4-2 
indifferent.gif

Next up Cincy ...

Huh? He was on Boldin a few times. Like I said before, he hasn't gotten any work in of course he's not gonna shadow the No. 1 the whole game.
And yes, Cro and Wilson were making it easy for Baltimore to target him, but name me one time a WR was open that Revis was covering.

don't ever compare the patriots w/ the lakers....almost smashed my computer seeing that
laugh.gif

jets need to give up on sanchez.....play clemons or brunell

Originally Posted by bkmac

Is it ironic that Revis was the best in the secondary tonight?
Why would that be ironic?

Idk wth needs to be done, but Cro HAS to get his head around. A lot if times he is in postion, he just doesn't turn around and look for the ball.

Except for the PI where he wrapped Housh's waist, he was in a position to make a play, if he just turned is head around or kept his feet. Technique, technique, technique.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Is it ironic that Revis was the best in the secondary tonight?
Why would that be ironic?

Idk wth needs to be done, but Cro HAS to get his head around. A lot if times he is in postion, he just doesn't turn around and look for the ball.

Except for the PI where he wrapped Housh's waist, he was in a position to make a play, if he just turned is head around or kept his feet. Technique, technique, technique.

Originally Posted by mco85

laugh.gif

As far as Sanchez, I definitely think he has game. But as pointed out by others, the play-calling needs to be expanded. It's not like he has zero weapons out there. And after Santonio comes back, he really should be given the opportunity to chuck the leather a bit more.

I can't lie though. I would have loved to see the Jets pick up Leinart just to push Mark a little.....

Originally Posted by mco85

laugh.gif

As far as Sanchez, I definitely think he has game. But as pointed out by others, the play-calling needs to be expanded. It's not like he has zero weapons out there. And after Santonio comes back, he really should be given the opportunity to chuck the leather a bit more.

I can't lie though. I would have loved to see the Jets pick up Leinart just to push Mark a little.....

I think Sanchez longest pass was the last pass to Keller
roll.gif
roll.gif
, Boldin caught 7 passes for 110 can't beat that, and about time I dont see a flag fest on the Ravens.

I think Sanchez longest pass was the last pass to Keller
roll.gif
roll.gif
, Boldin caught 7 passes for 110 can't beat that, and about time I dont see a flag fest on the Ravens.

MARK SANCHEZ IS NOT THE PROBLEM!!!! He had 0 pics and 0 fumbles last night against the BEST Defense in the NFL! Despite the loss of Ed Reed and others the Baltimore D scheme is still the best in the league. Like I said before the Jets are the most gassed team I've seen in a long time. Mark Sanchez = Super Bowl Eli Manning...... don't make mistakes and let the D do the job. They just got out played.

MARK SANCHEZ IS NOT THE PROBLEM!!!! He had 0 pics and 0 fumbles last night against the BEST Defense in the NFL! Despite the loss of Ed Reed and others the Baltimore D scheme is still the best in the league. Like I said before the Jets are the most gassed team I've seen in a long time. Mark Sanchez = Super Bowl Eli Manning...... don't make mistakes and let the D do the job. They just got out played.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Do not even compare Mark Sanchez and Eli Manning at this point in there career. Eli was considered an average quarterback the year they won the superbowl, Mark is far from that. Mark Sanchez is apart of the problem, 75 yards passing is unacceptable from any quarterback. People gassed up mark for not killing the team in the postseason but he had 12 TD's to 20 picks. This kid maybe good in the future but not right know. A lot of people tried to defend Mark by saying that Peyton Manning had a terrible rookie year where he had 27 INT's but he also set the rookie record for TD's, passing yards, attempts and completions.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Do not even compare Mark Sanchez and Eli Manning at this point in there career. Eli was considered an average quarterback the year they won the superbowl, Mark is far from that. Mark Sanchez is apart of the problem, 75 yards passing is unacceptable from any quarterback. People gassed up mark for not killing the team in the postseason but he had 12 TD's to 20 picks. This kid maybe good in the future but not right know. A lot of people tried to defend Mark by saying that Peyton Manning had a terrible rookie year where he had 27 INT's but he also set the rookie record for TD's, passing yards, attempts and completions.

Hazat50 wrote:
51and3rd wrote:

Mark had better numbers then Cassel but the Chiefs won. I'm not saying Sanchez is a great QB or even a good one but I don't get how he gets blasted for doin what the team wants him to do. He didn't make any mistakes. Drew Brees threw a lot of short dingy passes to beat the Vikes. I just think most of NT are prisoners of the moment. You guys act like the Ravens aren't a Super Bowl favorite. They lost bye 1 point!

Back
Top Bottom