Official Monday Night Football Ravens @ Jets!!!

Hazat50 wrote:
51and3rd wrote:
MARK SANCHEZ IS NOT THE PROBLEM!!!! He had 0 pics and 0 fumbles last night against the BEST Defense in the NFL! Despite the loss of Ed Reed and others the Baltimore D scheme is still the best in the league. Like I said before the Jets are the most gassed team I've seen in a long time. Mark Sanchez = Super Bowl Eli Manning...... don't make mistakes and let the D do the job. They just got out played.

Do not even compare Mark Sanchez and Eli Manning at this point in there career. Eli was considered an average quarterback the year they won the superbowl, Mark is far from that. Mark Sanchez is apart of the problem, 75 yards passing is unacceptable from any quarterback. People gassed up mark for not killing the team in the postseason but he had 12 TD's to 20 picks. This kid maybe good in the future but not right know. A lot of people tried to defend Mark by saying that Peyton Manning had a terrible rookie year where he had 27 INT's but he also set the rookie record for TD's, passing yards, attempts and completions.

Mark had better numbers then Cassel but the Chiefs won. I'm not saying Sanchez is a great QB or even a good one but I don't get how he gets blasted for doin what the team wants him to do. He didn't make any mistakes. Drew Brees threw a lot of short dingy passes to beat the Vikes. I just think most of NT are prisoners of the moment. You guys act like the Ravens aren't a Super Bowl favorite. They lost bye 1 point!

^I never believed in Sanchez to lead this team to the superbowl this year. He is not ready to lead a team to a superbowl. He should have gotten the Aaron Rodgers treatment. That trip to the AFC title was through great defense, running game, and hiding Mark enough where he cant screw up. That same type of style of play where you protect your quarterback so much will not always work in the playoffs regardless of how good there defense is

^I never believed in Sanchez to lead this team to the superbowl this year. He is not ready to lead a team to a superbowl. He should have gotten the Aaron Rodgers treatment. That trip to the AFC title was through great defense, running game, and hiding Mark enough where he cant screw up. That same type of style of play where you protect your quarterback so much will not always work in the playoffs regardless of how good there defense is

^ I agree with you. But people are on here blasting him for things he did to get the deep in the playoffs last year. Lol he HAD 0 TURNOVERS. He is not gonna stretch the field. He's gonna control the game and let the D and run game (which I always thought they should of kept Thomas Jones). Shon Greene is as overrated as Sanchez.

^ I agree with you. But people are on here blasting him for things he did to get the deep in the playoffs last year. Lol he HAD 0 TURNOVERS. He is not gonna stretch the field. He's gonna control the game and let the D and run game (which I always thought they should of kept Thomas Jones). Shon Greene is as overrated as Sanchez.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

laugh.gif
So what he had 0 turnovers? He had 71 yards passing. Control the game my @#$

laugh.gif
So what he had 0 turnovers? He had 71 yards passing. Control the game my @#$

So you draft a "franchise" QB who has the in-game upside of Trent Dilfer, and you'd be happy w. that???

So you draft a "franchise" QB who has the in-game upside of Trent Dilfer, and you'd be happy w. that???

The Jets seem to have no confidence in Sanchez. He's not throwing the ball because they don't want him to. Which makes no sense. Never been so mad after Jets loss. This team is playing scared.

The Jets seem to have no confidence in Sanchez. He's not throwing the ball because they don't want him to. Which makes no sense. Never been so mad after Jets loss. This team is playing scared.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Lets be real, Mark Sanchez seems to have no confidence in himself.  He doesn't even look to attempt to throw the ball down field.  The entire game his first look was to the receivers that should have been his check downs.  He had the option back there to make throws down the field but he never took them, he was to scared to even look to make a play let alone throw the ball.  Dude is a bum, you can do all you can to control the game and not turn the ball over, but if you aren't driving the ball and scoring points the team will never win.  If they continue like that, that defense is going to be worn out by mid season, you can't ask them to be on the field 2/3 or more of the game, that is just ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Lets be real, Mark Sanchez seems to have no confidence in himself.  He doesn't even look to attempt to throw the ball down field.  The entire game his first look was to the receivers that should have been his check downs.  He had the option back there to make throws down the field but he never took them, he was to scared to even look to make a play let alone throw the ball.  Dude is a bum, you can do all you can to control the game and not turn the ball over, but if you aren't driving the ball and scoring points the team will never win.  If they continue like that, that defense is going to be worn out by mid season, you can't ask them to be on the field 2/3 or more of the game, that is just ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom