Official MSU vs. UCLA 10:00 EST ESPN2

This is a huge early season game. Can State run on UCLA? Can MSU find anyone to stop Love? Neitzel will have to light it up with Collison still out.

I'm calling the (slight) upset:

MSU 84
UCLA 80

UCLA by ten... maybe more. they arent playing their best ball at all right now, and without collison and rolle. yet they still win by at least ten

Call me crazy, but I see MSU winning this game as well...big game from my OH boy Raymar Morgan.

State will throw at least 5 bodies at Love. Will they be effective? I don't know. Gray and Ibok are athletic shot blockers and Naymick is tough down low.Sutton is a softee and Herzog might not log many minutes but they have the bodies to throw at people. Their wings will try all the time to get out and run.Thisis a very deep team. I think State keeps it close. It looks like Izzo has sent a message to his kids very early in the year and they seem to be playing goodbasketball right now. Morgan is a stud. I would expect Neitzel to have 20 or more. I am very excited to see the 3 frosh for State play in a real game.

I don't see Neitzel dropping 20 unless he puts up a ridiculous amount of shots. Even without Collison, UCLA played very good defense on Maryland'sguards last night. Vasquez is a stud and he was struggling last night. MSU will have more bodies than MD did last night to throw at Love, but guys like Aboyaand Luc Richard whatever his last name will pose problems if they put too much emphasis on Love.

BTW ESPN loves slobbing on dudes knob... every minute Dukie V was talking about Love, and everytime they went to Doris Burke she was doing the same thing.He's very good but please, when a rebound falls right into his hand they don't have to tout his boxing out. If you didn't follow basketball verymuch, you would never realize UCLA just played in two final fours in a row, because they only talk about Love. They do this with Derrick Rose as well but itsto a lesser extent because we all know guys like CDR and Dozier can hoop.

BTW ESPN loves slobbing on dudes knob... every minute Dukie V was talking about Love, and everytime they went to Doris Burke she was doing the same thing. He's very good but please, when a rebound falls right into his hand they don't have to tout his boxing out
They sure do...me nad my man we're talkin about this last night watchin SC...he made a regular pass to the corner, and they did some zoomingin with his eyes and the pass...like it was incredible...when anyone could have and has done it.

I'm white myself, but I honestly think some of this hype is due to him being white

Yea, the "Love Love" is a little much, but he's a hell of a player. I think the 3 Freshman need to step up and start scoring a little more forMSU, we'll need it. We need to run, run, and run some more against UCLA, as we have the depth and speed to do it.

Word is Neitzel is a game time decision because of illness. He missed the shootaround... I'm betting he plays, its UCLA!

should be a good game.

pimp.gif

They sure do...me nad my man we're talkin about this last night watchin SC...he made a regular pass to the corner, and they did some zooming in with his eyes and the pass...like it was incredible...when anyone could have and has done it.

I cant even stand it.....I put the game on mute last night because I was tired of hearing Dicky V talk....He just kept saying the same $%+$ over and over andover and over......

And that pass was a nice pass....but they didnt need the spot shadow haha.....

ucla takes their first lead of the game with under a minute left... have to think a healthy neitzel makes this an MSU victory... although, a healthy bruinsteam probably sways it back the other direction.

Two pretty damn good teams though... good early season matchup.

what a game. We harassed the hell out of love and he still gets 22 and 10 or whatever. He's a beast down low. We played pretty good defense the entiregame, but turnover cost us. Goran Suton needs to wear receiver gloves or something, or just not dribble at all. Frustrates the heck out of me. Great game, toobad we were on the losing end of it. You guys impressed with our Freshman? I think when it's all over they could be the class that takes them to a NC.

Really good game overall. I was really impressed with MSU's freshman, but Howland proved why he's one of the better coaches in the country. Love hadanother good game, but had some silly turnovers. Can't wait for Collison and Roll to come back.

For as much talent Raymar Morgan has, he doesn't think when he is playing in a big game. The kid is also very easy to rattle. He needs to get strongermentally. I am sure Izzo has tried but he always looks like hes gonna cry when he screws up. I love the rest of the game. Kevin Love is good. The way he takescontact and finishes is just something you don't see from a big man in college. Hey bballah, who were the peeps sitting next to your old man? I saw someonegoing crazy on the blackberry after the game. Was that you? I almost threw my TV through the window when Love stopped and someone bumped him and then Dukie Vwent "OH HE GOT BUMPED" The Love-Lovefest is disgusting. Kid is legit but he doesn't need to be blown on national TV.

Back
Top Bottom