[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

Yo...let's play a game: See how many times we can strand dudes (or just Jose) in scoring position in one game.

The Mets have stranded like 7 runners on 3rd base with 0 or 1 outs the past 2 days, its pretty sad.

But that Wright hit was pure tough luck, he hit a rocket and got nothing out of it.

As for the boo'ing, it really irks me A LOT.......but its just from the passion of NY'ers as Gary was just mentioning, its not like they hate their ownplayers.

I swear, the fans are just as competitive as the players here in NY.
laugh.gif

I don't know if anyone remembers this... But the SECOND game of the season in Fla, the fans down there were chanting MVP for Wright. The SECOND game.

Makes no sense how good he is.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

The booing of your own players is pathetic, as annoying as Red Sox fans may be......they are just AS passionate but they never, EVER...boo their own players.
I blame the Knicks

TRUTH
roll.gif

DUANER.

It will take a while before he can regain his stuff (if he does), its a work in progress.

^ Pelfrey has been 5-1 with an era in the mid 3's since September 1st, so he's been coming around nicely (its funny how he leads the team in wins rightnow).

Who's pitching for the Nats the next two games?

Mez 0ne wrote:
Who's pitching for the Nats the next two games?

matt chico and john lannan. i don't like chico and lannan is iight.

i'm glad we escaped facing johan. on the other hand though, it would've been entertaining to watch him befuddle us. the offense is so embarrassingright now.
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

can it be? JRAIN actually gave the METS a compliment? it must be judgement day.
laugh.gif

anyway, let's get the Maine Train up and running
pimp.gif

I would have preferred Santana pitching Game 3of this series, I don't get why he's getting 6 days of rest AGAIN to pitch in the bandbox known as CBP(especially since he's a fly ball pitcher).

Maine looks sloppy but limited the damage, Chico did the same as well.

yea i agree.... giving the phillies too many looks at santana isn't good... especially come september when he prolly has to face him 2-3 times

JOSE JOSE JOSE JOSE....... thats my boy!

and beltran straight belted that ishh

oye chico! BOUNCE

good job by the Maine Train....after a rocky start , he was a soldier.

our bullpen better get him his much deserved W
mad.gif

ok good game overall..i'm liking Church at the #2 spot SO FAR. Reyes is coming around , looking comfortable. seeing MAMA's of Corona brings backmemories and makes my mouth water
eek.gif

ok off to work now
smh.gif

Worked late so I only saw the ninth. The win guaranteed at least that 2 out of 3 that most of us were asking for.

I don't like Church at #2. Either put Pagan there, or throw Castillo there once he finds his stroke.

# 2 position = contact hitter.

i'm not in position to poke fun at the mets since you guys are owning us, so....i'll just say, carlos beltran has the WORST hair style in baseball.smfh.
laugh.gif

His dyed hair is rather terrible.
laugh.gif

I hope Edge is aiight, that hit on the INSIDE of his arm looked mad painful.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

His dyed hair is rather terrible.
laugh.gif

I hope Edge is aiight, that hit on the INSIDE of his arm looked mad painful.

ya, i was
embarassed.gif
when he got hit. we absolutely cannot afford tohave him out of the lineup or at worst on the dl. him and guzman are the only two players producing on a consistent basis.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

i'm not in position to poke fun at the mets since you guys are owning us, so....i'll just say, carlos beltran has the WORST hair style in baseball. smfh.
laugh.gif

ARod in the off season can give him a run for his money.

At least ARod's lip gloss is poppin (pause). Another easy win, ho hum. I really only go to see the 5th & 6th innings, with Jose & Beltran'sdingers. My homie was at a suite for the game, making me jealous.

Back
Top Bottom