[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

man, belly tried to make it look too easy on that grounder...turns out it be costly.
smh.gif

i've always disliked belliard's play.... he tries too much to look "cool" while playing baseball, playing nonchalant(sp?), not hustling attimes. not the type i'd ever wanna watch
smh.gif

Wow....talk about robbery. Easly was SAFE @ 3rd, would have been bases loaded and no outs in the 12th inning, but now this game is being prolonged wheneveryone should be driving home.

Eventually.

Extra innings means more Gisueppe Franco.
frown.gif

EDIT: This game should have been over a while ago, but Gary was spot on when he said he wont trust him with the bases loaded....and what do you know.

That was a nice little gift. I only got to see from about the 8th inning on, just after Gado's RBI, but that !+%$ was pretty pathetic. Glad we got the Wand the sweep.

I'm gonna be at Sat's game, I'll try to remember my camera and hopefully I won't get stabbed by a Phillies fan.

ur gunna see sum of the ugliest people in the U.S. .. but u will have those philly cheese steaks
pimp.gif

sweep! sweet.. we need it.. i'm glad that the old jose reyes is back..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

ur gunna see sum of the ugliest people in the U.S. ..
absolutley right...... I went down to Philly for a Rangers-Flyers game a couple months ago and alot of the people at the Wachovia center were
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Well Philly was voted most overweight city in the nation a couple of times I believe. They give Pittsburgh lifeforms a run for their money.

^ Your avy is the best on this board Gordon.
laugh.gif

As for tonight, Santana still looks like he's adjusting to the NL (I still think it will take until midseason), plus he always gets off to slow starts(3.00 era is a slow start for him lol).

CBP is a homerun derby park and he's a fly ball pitcher, hopefully he can step up tonight. I predict a 3-1 win for the Mets.

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

Well Philly was voted most overweight city in the nation a couple of times I believe.
Can't blame them for that.....Their cheesesteaks are
pimp.gif
.... Iwould be 300 pounds if i lived in Philly.

for the Mets to get ahead of the Phillies, we need Jose to keep it up, but we also need hits with RISP.... this is getting rediculous....so many chances to winbefore the 14th inning, and if it wasn't for that wild pitch, who knows what would of happened
mad.gif

Cheering when Reyes is down, and booing when he gets up 2 minutes later.

Real classy Phillies fans.

a big SMFH at the Phillies fans for what i just heard when Reyes was down n hurt.. no freaking excuse
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Very classless. But lets not be hypocrits now...our fans did the same to Milledge.

Thank god Reyes is OK.

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

Very classless. But lets not be hypocrits now...our fans did the same to Milledge.

Thank god Reyes is OK.

thats different tho bro... milledge wasn't down on the ground in pain.. it was just a harmless HBP

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Were you expecting anything less from them?

Case in point: Michael Irvin's concussion years ago at the Vet

Yea, but with Milledge he was hit by a pitch and walked on his own to 1st base.

Reyes was flat on the ground immediately on impact, and didn't get up for a few minutes......thats wayyy different dude.

and this is why i hate them much more than the Braves.. atleast Braves fans have hearts

Phillies fans have grease and fat as their substitute for a heart
eyes.gif

Hey Philly fans are the worst, no doubt about it. But some of our dumb fans still cheered when Milledge was in pain after that HBP. Yeah it was too differentthings, but Mets fans still cheered when Milledge was in pain. BTW #$% was Milledge being boo'd for anyway?

But yeah, i was pissed when i heard the boo's when Jose was down, but really, #$% do you expect from Philthy fans.

Back
Top Bottom