pimp.gif
pimp.gif
on pace for a complete game with 18ks... his stuff is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

santana is on tonight.. but it would better for mine and everyone else's heart if the Mets got a bigger lead
laugh.gif

i wish Reyes or Wright would have got signed by JB.... sum Mets color Jordan III cleats would be fire.. id cop to display

Santana's on tonight.
I wonder if Willie will use Sanchez tonight if they're leading in the 8th since he worked over an inning last night.

Anyone else think the homer was a direct result of Johan still not completely getting himself composed after hustling down the first base line?

lol @ ryan church missing the base and then falling

go d. wright! he's been batting them in lately. good to see

Gado was like 2 inches COMBINED from having a 2 for 3 night (got robbed by the CF and the potential double by the line).

Nice insurance runs, Santana has looked un-hittable tonight, he's going to pitch the 8th and it should be Wags for the 9th.

I hope Duaner gets some more work eventually and he can continue to increase his strength. He is the REAL 8th inning reliever for the Mets, not this fraudwho's nothing more than a middle reliever.

i was at spring training this year on a autograph line... when its his turn to sign balls, i got off the line.. thats how much i despise this man heilman

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

i was at spring training this year on a autograph line... when its his turn to sign balls, i got off the line.. thats how much i despise this man heilman
I did the same thing with Mota Near the end of last season
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

laugh.gif

Son gave Heilman the Virgil treatment.

Virgil%20%20wrestling%20superstar.jpg

Ayo, Steezzz... who's the broad in your avy?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom