[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

jessica rabbit bro..... here you go if u wanna check her out more. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=53279087

nice win by the Mets... gave me a lil high blood pressure, but its all good as long as we beat the Philthies
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at heilman... all this man came in to do was raise santanas era..... good win by the mets 4 games in a row and counting

Good win, Sanchez needs to take the 87th spot permanently because Heilman has been giving up home runs since 2006.

He just needs some more conditioning and more work days eventually.

yo.. is that jessica rabbit from the movie; who framed roger rabbit? that name suits her..

Heilman has officially become our new Looper/Benitez. They wanted to make this slug a starter. This dude has no heart out on the mound. They need to play MobbDeep Shook Ones when he comes to the mound. His new name is Hellmans soft as Mayo.

I watched the game in between the Rangers game. Heilman needs to go. Worst part is that dude's trade value is nowhere near what it used to be. Itmight've been smart to give him a few starts and there would've been/were teams that were interested in him as a SP. Who the *#!+ knows now...

Wright was on top of his game, that #+$+ was extra classless when the fans cheered Reyes being hurt (could've been serious) and booed when he was alrightand got up. I'm leaving for the game in like 9 hours and it's kinda good that it's a day game or things could get ugly. I don't know though,Philly fans are so worthless that they'll be belligerent during the damn afternoon too.

Last Mets-Phillies game I went to at Shea, Maine pitched real well then Heilman did his best to try and blow it, but Pagan came through. And before that I wasat CBP and had to watch Howard hit a HR (#+$+ was probably off Heilman too, I don't remember) to win it for the Phillies. I don't need anything likethose games again, we have to put them away early and stop letting them come back.

Heilman always gets off to a slow start and will turn it up and LOOK dominant during the 2nd half...like he does every season.

But like any pitcher who only has a fastball and a change up, your going to give up some home runs. If he doesn't develop a 3rd reliable pitch (his slidelooked good in spring training but he hasn't even gone to it yet), then he's going to keep giving up home runs.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Worst part is that dude's trade value is nowhere near what it used to be.

I remember Toronto wanting Heilman in a proposed Alex Rios trade. The Mets declined
CONGRADULATIONS!

you just ruined my day
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Alex rios is one of my fav. players behind George Kenneth Griffey JR. aka the GOAT, and Jose Reyes

Originally Posted by d3simet

yo.. is that jessica rabbit from the movie; who framed roger rabbit? that name suits her..

laugh.gif
na man they named her that cuz she has the curves that"jessica rabbit" had

glad u guys are enjoying the avy as much as i enjoy bringing it to u each day
wink.gif

Wright was on top of his game, that #+$+ was extra classless when the fans cheered Reyes being hurt (could've been serious) and booed when he was alright and got up. I'm leaving for the game in like 9 hours and it's kinda good that it's a day game or things could get ugly. I don't know though, Philly fans are so worthless that they'll be belligerent during the damn afternoon too.
As usual fans hyping +!%+ up. Alot of people at the game cheered him (I didn't) but the reason some cats was booing was dude was down forlike 20 minutes with something that in hindsight didn't seem serious at all. I guess NY or other teams aren't worthless either and I guess if aPhillies player had the same thing happen the same result wouldn't happen? To that I really say !+#* outta here and alot of cats at games are drunkregardless of where your at so again your comments don't make sense.

Hyping stuff up? It was an overwhelming amount of cheers when he layed on the ground.....and when he gets up its 50% cheers and 50% boos, thats a lot.

Philly fans boo ANYTHING dude, stop trying to downplay it, word to Santa Claus.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Wright was on top of his game, that #+$+ was extra classless when the fans cheered Reyes being hurt (could've been serious) and booed when he was alright and got up. I'm leaving for the game in like 9 hours and it's kinda good that it's a day game or things could get ugly. I don't know though, Philly fans are so worthless that they'll be belligerent during the damn afternoon too.
As usual fans hyping +!%+ up. Alot of people at the game cheered him (I didn't) but the reason some cats was booing was dude was down for like 20 minutes with something that in hindsight didn't seem serious at all. I guess NY or other teams aren't worthless either and I guess if a Phillies player had the same thing happen the same result wouldn't happen? To that I really say !+#* outta here and alot of cats at games are drunk regardless of where your at so again your comments don't make sense.

Okay, you're right and that was a very well thought out, rational response.
It's okay to cheer the fact that a player's hurt and down for"20 minutes" because, in hind sight, he was okay and just being dramatic. Philly fans are SO smart that they know when someone is really hurt ornot. I never realized a city could be that intelligent AND attractive. If only NY could live up to the standards that Philadelphia does.

*#$# outta here. Seriously.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Worst part is that dude's trade value is nowhere near what it used to be.

I remember Toronto wanting Heilman in a proposed Alex Rios trade. The Mets declined.
sick.gif

Thank god Duaner is coming back
pimp.gif

Eventhough Heilman does remarkably better after the allstar break he still puts me on edge when he is up there and being a Met fan we thought we got rid ofthat when Benitez left. And waiting for that stellar second half sometimes it just doesnt come
tired.gif

on another note... CONGRATS to the New York Rangers in making the 2nd round of the NHL playoffs.... who u guys think u match up better with ADDICTEDTOFRESH,Penguins or Canadiens?

Hyping stuff up? It was an overwhelming amount of cheers when he layed on the ground.....and when he gets up its 50% cheers and 50% boos, thats a lot.

Philly fans boo ANYTHING dude, stop trying to downplay it, word to Santa Claus.

I'm not going to even get rational discussion with nothing but Mets fans but its whatever. I'm just trying to say everybody wasn't booing. To me its like if somebody said something about anything your involved in and its not true your going to feel offended. In the grand scheme of things its nothing but I don't like being lumped in stuff that I don't do thats all. Hopefully yall can understand that.

Okay, you're right and that was a very well thought out, rational response.
It's okay to cheer the fact that a player's hurt and down for "20 minutes" because, in hind sight, he was okay and just being dramatic. Philly fans are SO smart that they know when someone is really hurt or not. I never realized a city could be that intelligent AND attractive. If only NY could live up to the standards that Philadelphia does.

*#$# outta here. Seriously.

Obviously your stupid and/or can't read so I'll try to help you out. I didn't say it was okay I was just saying why some people were doing what they were doing. I also said that I wasn't one of those people and basically don't like to get lumped in what mess just because of the team I'm a fan of. Like I said its cool though cause people aren't going to agree about everything. I am glad that I'm apart of that intelligent and attractive city you call Philly. Guess you would like to be smart and good looking also?
laugh.gif
You can only blame your parents for not looking good but I guess you could blame NY if your not that smart though. Its all love though but what happened to just trash talk about teams?

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

on another note... CONGRATS to the New York Rangers in making the 2nd round of the NHL playoffs.... who u guys think u match up better with ADDICTEDTOFRESH, Penguins or Canadiens?

I think we match up really well against both teams....In the regular season, the Rangers went 5-3 against the Penguins and 3-1 against the Canadiens. Rightnow, I would rather play Montreal because their power play hasn't been there so far in the playoffs and that is their bread and butter, and their goalie,Carey Price, is only 20 years old. Facing the Penguins can also be good too because they have a really long layoff until the next round because they swept theSenators in only 4 games.

and that is why Sanchez is soo important to us. he NEEDS to be healthy this year for us to make that next step

Ollie and Maine need to improve on closing out their games. They always get stuck with 2 outs and can never get that final out to leave their game on a goodnote....but its still very early.

Dirty has looked filthy thus far since returning from his injury.

REYES HOMERUN BABY !

Back
Top Bottom