[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

If that ball was half a centimeter lower, it'd be 4-1.

C'mon, Mets. Put together a strong inning and let Pedro get the W.

Word to the West coast games killin me when I have work in the AM.

Heilman does need to be out, but it's not like I see any other team taking him, his ERA is pushing 7 I believe.

Nice to see Pedro back on the mound and the Mets finally getting to Zito.

Damn, Durham with two bad plays in the inning.

LOL at Zito's fro.

Easley makin' it look Easley...

THE METS ARE BACK.

LOL @ Zito with that Lionel fro. How does Glavine throw harder than him? Jesus.

I'm still in the 5th inning, word to TiVo.

Ehhh. Scho is human after all, he's been dominant all season long. He sure did choose the right game to get these runs out of his system, in a blowout game(what once was a blowout).

This is the Giants, with Wags coming in, this game should be under wraps.

Good game Mets fans, got a little exciting towards the end. Nice to see Pedro pitch pretty good.

Tomm should be a good one...thank god for a day game tomm.

Pedro threw 109 pitches, and whenever in trouble he limited the damage, and consistently hit 90-92 on the fastball with a 79 change. The location was off a bit(as expected), plus it was a cool night so I'm sure he will be sharper as the innings add up. We can only pray he can remain healthy for this season,because Santana, Maine, and Pedro as your top 3 is as good as it gets right now.

Off to bed.

yess pedro with a good game today both offensively and pitching. good to see him looking healthy.

Nice double by Beltran.

Hope Maine strays away from high pitch counts for a change (he's averaging 104 pitches per start).

I wwas about to come in here and have some slick @!#! to say about Jose's errors.

But um... nevermind.
laugh.gif

Whenever he makes errors to cost the team some runs, he always seems to make up for it by getting the runs back all on his own.

Agreed.

He seems to be in a great groove right now.

As the guys pointed out, he has 25 walks to go with those homers. His total extra-base numbers are impressive.

As long as he doesn't start trying to take EVERYTHING out of the park.

He still needs to bunt for cheap hits though.

Did you hear Keith's take on that homerun: "Oh Lord have mercy, right down the pipe".
laugh.gif

Good win, could have potentially been a sweep if Ollie actually showed up on Monday, that was just pathetic and inexcusable....but 2 of 3 is ok with me.

Mets need...and i mean NEED, to win 3 out of 4 @ San Diego. That team hasn't hit all season and there is no Peavy, Maddux, etc.

Didn't get to watch today's game but I loved last night and getting to see Petey out there. Dude is just fun to watch. I hate west coast games thoughbecause I usually can't watch them because of work for daytime games or they're late and I'm tired. 4 games set in the Whale's Vagina and thePadres have been struggling. We need to take 3 out of 4.

Back
Top Bottom