[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

I have always liked Trot,. he's a gritty tough, hard nosed player, and we need sum life right now....great move n we give up nothing

Will tonight's game be postponed?
nerd.gif

I hope so.

Mez...

About Carp & the AA thing, the best prospects are typically in AA and there are call-ups all the time from there, I just think all things considered, thekid needs a shot.

I follow some of what's going on in the minors, Murphy seems like a real good prospect too but does he play anything other than 3rd? I haven't kept tooin tune with it lately, I've barely even had time to watch games.

I like the Trot Nixon move, nothing to lose there. Maybe he can bring a better attitude to the clubhouse.

So I hear they are ONLY admitting those with tickets for June 15. Those with June 14 tickets are pwned. I don't know why they are doing this.

The Mets are holding a traditional doubleheader, where one ticket gets you two games...

Originally Posted by briannnnn

So I hear they are ONLY admitting those with tickets for June 15. Those with June 14 tickets are pwned. I don't know why they are doing this.

The Mets are holding a traditional doubleheader, where one ticket gets you two games...

They always do that, those who had tickets today get tickets for another game or a refund.

Damn, these dudes smack home runs around like base hits.

The Rangers middle of the lineup is like 2-15 right now, yet they still have 8 runs.

Mets need a split in the worst way, its so difficult to win 2 ga,es od a double header.

indifferent.gif
You can't be serious.

Could have saved Willie's job and the season but we get a terrible job out of Reyes, Schneider and Alomar.

laugh.gif

These Mets man.

My great (yes, GREAT) grandmother LOVED the Mets. Back when they were on WWOR. I've been a Met fan all my life. Went to the parade in 86. Went to a coupleof games in the Subway Series in 2000. Attended games here and there over the years. I don't follow baseball as much as I do basketball so I admit I'mnot as strong with my support as I could be.

But this particular team... I'm not mad at them. They show fight. They show resiliency. And they play hard. That's all a fan can ask for.

^ The hell? They show fight sometimes dude, they are fragile in their heads.

I liked the fight today, but like Gary said...this team can't get out of their own way.

Stupid mental mistakes during rallies, I would be less upset if they just rolled over and died.

It doesn't matter how good our starters perform, with a suspect bullpen you're going to be a .500 or below team.

At least they tried today. Bullpen ruined a great day for Johnny Maine and a couple of bonehead plays killed a nice rally. Willie's going to be firedtongiht I think.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif

These Mets man.

My great (yes, GREAT) grandmother LOVED the Mets. Back when they were on WWOR. I've been a Met fan all my life. Went to the parade in 86. Went to a couple of games in the Subway Series in 2000. Attended games here and there over the years. I don't follow baseball as much as I do basketball so I admit I'm not as strong with my support as I could be.

But this particular team... I'm not mad at them. They show fight. They show resiliency. And they play hard. That's all a fan can ask for.

ok thats cool

my dad n grandfather went to games at the polo grounds and they went to the 1st ever home game at Shea .... Willie Stargell with the 1st ever home run atShea..... so i dont understand what ur tryin to say but if ur sayin we dont know our Mets.. then ur wrong, atleast about me. if i took it the wrong way then imsorry in advance
happy.gif

The Mets have always done this to us.... they get manhandled (no 'mo) and then come back n make it interesting , and im like this
pimp.gif
happy.gif
but dont quite get over the hump, n then im left like this
tired.gif
frown.gif
..... as long as i can remember
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif

These Mets man.

My great (yes, GREAT) grandmother LOVED the Mets. Back when they were on WWOR. I've been a Met fan all my life. Went to the parade in 86. Went to a couple of games in the Subway Series in 2000. Attended games here and there over the years. I don't follow baseball as much as I do basketball so I admit I'm not as strong with my support as I could be.

ok thats cool

my dad n grandfather went to games at the polo grounds and they went to the 1st ever home game at Shea .... Willie Stargell with the 1st ever home run at Shea..... so i dont understand what ur tryin to say but if ur sayin we dont know our Mets.. then ur wrong, atleast about me. if i took it the wrong way then im sorry in advance
happy.gif

The Mets have always done this to us.... they get manhandled (no 'mo) and then come back n make it interesting , and im like this
pimp.gif
happy.gif
but dont quite get over the hump, n then im left like this
tired.gif
frown.gif
..... as long as i can remember
indifferent.gif
Nah homie! Never that. I wasn't trying to say that you guys don't know your Mets.
laugh.gif

Just trying to say that I've seen this team at their best and at their worst.
I already know who the regular posters are in here.

I was just basically trying to say that I'm far from the BIGGEST Met fan on the planet. Yet I feel as if I've been with this team forever.

Good effort today. Let's get them in the second game.

They show fight? Heart? Resiliency? Not trying to be a %#@!, but they have none of that.

Check their record when down after the 8th inning. They have no heart whatsoever and now they dont have the talent to make up for it.

BLOW IT UP. Keep reyes, maine, wright, santana, and church.

Back
Top Bottom