[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

Well, they won 3 in a row to some very very tough opponents, Mariners got an extremely lucky break last night, and tonight was just an Ollie stinker and tookthe team right out of the game completely.....shhh happens man, you can't do anything about it (baseball season is way too long).

Here is a link to the Jerry/Beltran ejection.
laugh.gif

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2008_06_24_seamlb_nynmlb_1&mode=wrap

Tonight's lineup, same as usual.

Reyes, ss
Castillo, 2b
Wright, 3b
Beltran, cf
Delgado, 1b
Tatis, rf
Anderson, lf
Schneider, c
Maine, rhp

Anyone heard Jerry after the game last night? Instead of the usual "tip your cap", he says if the offense keeps sputtering there will be some"difficult" choices to be made with position players.

I hope Delgado is released, I'd rather see young minor league players called up, because even if they have a poor average of .240 like Gato, there can beroom for improvement and growth. With Gato, you have dead wood at the 5 slot (please come back Church).

lol mez ur a loser. u answer trivia questions and put them on nt. lol go bang my sister or somethin. find a hobby...mets suck.

WOWWWWWWW........if that's Albert I would be very surprised, that's very Eric-esque.

You probably mad I still sold your Laser 4s.
laugh.gif

PS: I am with your sis now *wink

nah its not dopefiend excuse me i mean sneakerfiend. its me albert. and yea everytime he thinks about those lasers i kno he hurts inside lol.

I have gotten to grips with the Mets just maybe being a mediocre team awhile ago. But like it was stated before, we are going to be max 4 games out of thedivision lead and the East is pretty weak in my opinion. Things can be done this year.

Whoever talked about getting Holliday, he is a great hitter in my opinion and I would love him on my squad if the Rockies intend to trade him. I know thiswould mean giving up Martinez who I am pretty fond of as well.

Nice to turn on the TV 2 hours into the game(busy day/night) and be up 8-2 though, change from the usual Mets.

well.......they took a step back by losing this series, but they won the previous 3 series vs good teams.....now they play vs the yanks, cards, and phils thenext 3 so we will see what they are made of.

hopefully Church will be ready this weekend, Pelf and Pedro pitch this Fri.

^^I can see that happening...if Giese loses, it's because there will be no run support and/or the bullpen implodes. Giese has decent stuff, but the kindof stuff that strikes out hitters.

laugh.gif
Ponson might eat you, so that may get the Met bats a little shook...

Back
Top Bottom