[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

When you quote the troll, it makes the ignore button pointless, so please stop.
K, thanks.

I really like our pitching

But I'm not sold on Brian Schneider or Ryan Church

I also like what I see from Pagan

A sweep of the Braves would be nice this weekend

Minor thing, but how nice was it to see Show ONLY used against a lefty? One batter, one out, thank you sir.
Dude can be murder against lefties so I hope Willie has learned that's how he should be used.

laugh.gif
@ Pedro fouling off liek 87 pitches in a row against Vandenhurk

Yeah Pedro is a bit shaky today but he still needs some more work IMO to get into the flow of things. He looked good in spring but didn't get to pitchmuch.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

i would just like to take this time to sincerely thank mr. minaya for giving us a future 30/30 all star for free.

L MILLZ ADMIRING HIS FIRST HOMER AS A NAT!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MILLZ OOZES SWAGGER!
you really are the most hated NT'er.......your so #!#$%$%$ annoying. I could understand if the Nationals were decent, but they aren't so justbe quiet.
mad.gif

Its a hammy though (could be cramps).....anything besides shoulder or foot and I'm good.

Have they said if it's hammy or groin? Effing Delgado can't hit a decent fastball anymore. 1st & 2nd, no outs...gotta manufacture something.

i see wright still hasn't learned how to accurately throw a ball to first base. i'll never understand how he won a gold glove last yr.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

i see wright still hasn't learned how to accurately throw a ball to first base. i'll never understand how he won a gold glove last yr.
smh.gif
youve seen him throw ONE ball to first abse this year so you think he doesnt know how to throw a baseball....
smh.gif

GETT OUTT OF THE METS THREAD.....you can go post by yourself in your Nationals thread

Pedro is gonna miss a few starts, you'd have to assume that. The Mets have also won WITHOUT him in the past, but let's just hope he's not out toolong.

As for this specific game, if the Marlins have ONE strength, its def. their bullpen.

Damn.. Pedro getting rattled versus the 21 million dollar lineup. Dude walked off the mound like, "No mas, no mas."

I don't know about "tough" considering this is day # 2 ;lol, both bullpens pitched well, it was a matter of who would make the first mistake.

Pedro is day to day, but in my opinion it will take 3 weeks (you always give extra time with hamstrings).

Good game.

Back
Top Bottom