[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

I have no problem with Angel Pagan. He did a fantastic job.

it's hard to believe that Jose Reyes does not has a steal base yet..

Reyes hasn't even gotten on base much lately (neither has Castillo).

Beltran had like 7-8 doubles in the first 6 games yet has 1 RBI to show for it, that pretty much tells the story.

The Mets STILL only had 5 hits last night, but nice to see Degado's new approach at the plat pay off. He has been hitting to opposite field consistently,and is off to an excellent start.

Claudio Vargas CareerStats

Dude gives up more hits than innings pitched.

His fastball can touch mid 90s and has a decent curve, but his fastball doesn't have a lot of movement which is why he gets hit a lot. He is very tough tohit when he's ahead of the count though.

thanks mez.. did you check his biography? it said his favorite player is manny ramirez.. lol

Angel Pagan
pimp.gif

Just came home from the game, thank god it didn't last too long b/c I've had a terrible headache.

Beltran is thankful Pagan came through.

Yo Mez...I was there too. I was like, if this goes past 11:30, I'm out of here. Nice to see Pagan come through, dude's been good money this season.

Show did the job when we needed it but I'm getting tired of Heilman's no good !$%. We just don't seem determined, there's no aggression. TakingWAY too many pitches with runners in scoring position and then swinging at bad ones. I'm happy we won the series, but damn...

pimp.gif
good win today.. i was watching the game on the computer tonight...LOLat the reyes interview after the game hes that dude!...

tired.gif
i wish i was back in ny to go to some shea games....
ohwell.gif

im telling you right now, the mets are better off with pagan in the lineup even when moises comes back...but obviously that wont happen. heres to hoping moisescan actually stay healthy for more than a month

im telling you right now, the mets are better off with pagan in the lineup even when moises comes back...but obviously that wont happen. heres to hoping moises can actually stay healthy for more than a month

Nah dude, Alou is simply an RBI machine, dude rakes hits like its nothing to him, he will get the spot once he's healthy.

But I'm sure Pagan would still get plenty of PT by giving Alou 2 off days a week and Church an off day, to give him some consistent AB's.

Glad we could take the series against Philly. It was getting in my head that we couldn't beat this team, so I couldn't imagine how the actual teamfelt. Anyway, time to show the Brewers what's good.

couple of things

heilman needs to get back to the 7th inning when duaner comes back

he clearly doesn't have the balls to pitch in big spots

and does anyone else feel that reyes isn't playing well because they made him stop with the antics and being wild and having fun

its like hes bored and isn't allowed to jump up and down like he used to

Brooklyn-born Nelson Figueroa will start for the Mets tonight, making his first major-league start since 2004...

• SS Jose Reyes
  • LF Angel Pagan
  • 3B David Wright
  • CF Carlos Beltran
  • 1B Carlos Delgado
  • 2B Damion Easley
  • RF Ryan Church
  • C Raul Casanova
  • P Nelson Figeroua
Let's go Mets!!

Hopefully Reyes is just day to day....I'm surprised the Mets are still efficient without Reyes, Castillo AND Alou...good pitching thus far.

I'm officially on Angel's Pagans (NH).

Castillo should be back today, dude needs to get on track. Pagan will be batting leadoff, basically flip flopping with Easley in Jose's spot in the lineup.

We need to give Johan some damn run support today, might be tough against Sheets though. I'll be swinging my rally towel.

Back
Top Bottom