Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

I haven't seen the clip yet but I bet he was
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the whole time

Word to that game last year where he had to jump out of the way of a broken bat to field a ball.
laugh.gif

I haven't seen the clip yet but I bet he was
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the whole time

Word to that game last year where he had to jump out of the way of a broken bat to field a ball.
laugh.gif

Yankees.com has video of the Rivera double play.
roll.gif
you can see him cheesin' like no tomorrow as he throws to 2B to start the double play

Yankees.com has video of the Rivera double play.
roll.gif
you can see him cheesin' like no tomorrow as he throws to 2B to start the double play

What are the odds of Eric Hosmer hitting his first Major League HR with his family in attendance and Kim Jones interviewed them earlier? I swear Sterling is right, "you just can't predict baseball".

What are the odds of Eric Hosmer hitting his first Major League HR with his family in attendance and Kim Jones interviewed them earlier? I swear Sterling is right, "you just can't predict baseball".

Originally Posted by bkmac

a once in a lifetime experience

Originally Posted by bkmac

a once in a lifetime experience

yo watching that replay , the ball was inches from hitting him square in the eye . scary %#%$, yanks took him out. hope he's ok

yo watching that replay , the ball was inches from hitting him square in the eye . scary %#%$, yanks took him out. hope he's ok

And how about A.J. Burnett giving up just one hit (Eric Hosmer's HR) tonight?

[table][tr][td] NY Yankees[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]IP[/td] [td]H[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]ER[/td] [td]BB[/td] [td]K[/td] [td]HR[/td] [td]WHIP[/td] [td]Season ERA [/td] [/tr][tr][td] A.J. Burnett [/td] [td]7.0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1.12[/td] [td]3.38[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

2hriu6c.jpg

And how about A.J. Burnett giving up just one hit (Eric Hosmer's HR) tonight?

[table][tr][td] NY Yankees[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]IP[/td] [td]H[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]ER[/td] [td]BB[/td] [td]K[/td] [td]HR[/td] [td]WHIP[/td] [td]Season ERA [/td] [/tr][tr][td] A.J. Burnett [/td] [td]7.0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1.12[/td] [td]3.38[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

2hriu6c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom