Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

roll.gif
at Joe mid-windup pulling him.. We all saw what was coming up if he threw that pitch

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Proshares

Yea his first game in a gigantic pitcher's park in the NL with a pitcher in the lineup. Yes please let us overrate the hell out of ONE start.
laugh.gif
no one was defending AJ last year. Garcia outpitched the hell out of him last season. The guy had a lot more bad starts than good starts. A lot. I knew I'd be hearing this from some people
laugh.gif
it's easy to remember his 5 2/3 IP with more walks than K's in the postseason last year and forget the year before he got battered in the first round.
I said his first game this year because I think he's gonna have a good year. He went 11-11 last year, 5 ERA. Not great but what do you think Hughes and Garcia are gonna do this year? Hughes' arm is DONE. Garcia is the definition of inconsistent. 

And I'm telling you him having a great year even a phenomenal year in Pittsburgh, in that gigantic park in that weaker hitting lead means absolutely nothing.  He can never do that here, he showed that for two years in a league with a DH and in a division with four talented offenses and four hitting parks.  Should we use Javy Vazquez as an example?  I remember him leaving here, going to Atlanta, striking out 200+, finishing top 5 in the Cy, some of these fans in this very thread celebrating his return and coming back here and getting battered.  Let's not get ahead of ourselves and compare his season in Pittsburgh to any pitchers season in NY.

The Baseball Gods need to make this right...

I don't wish injury on anybody, but Jesus needs to tear his ACL.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Proshares

No blame on Cashman or the Mariners for this. It's unfortunate. And ANYONE is better than AJ. ANYONE
laugh.gif

Couldn't disagree anymore, he wasn't that bad. Look at his stats, he had some great games and he had some bad ones. He stepped up in the post season when we needed him every time. I'd EASILY take him over Freddy Garcia or Phil Hughes now. His first game in Pittsburgh this year was great. He's like Tony Yayo, just cool to blame for everything.

You must be referring to an AJ I don't know about.

AJ had some good games, some bad games but the good ones were few and far between compared to the bad.

That news about Pineda sucks.
ohwell.gif

Our rotation.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

The Baseball Gods need to make this right...

I don't wish injury on anybody, but Jesus needs to tear his ACL.

indifferent.gif

We need to win it all this year... Because next offseason (don't mind me, I look far ahead for my teams a lot) will be a make or break offseason.

So far our pitching is the death of this team... And this was the first year in a while I actually felt like we had a surplus of pitching
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

We need to win it all this year... Because next offseason (don't mind me, I look far ahead for my teams a lot) will be a make or break offseason.

So far our pitching is the death of this team... And this was the first year in a while I actually felt like we had a surplus of pitching
tired.gif

simply to entertain your thought...should Cole Hamels not come to an agreement with the Phillies, back up the BRINKS truck and give that man an blank check.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Essential1

tired.gif

simply to entertain your thought...should Cole Hamels not come to an agreement with the Phillies, back up the BRINKS truck and give that man an blank check.

A blank check plus a million copies of the movie Blank Check.

Back
Top Bottom