Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Yankees facing another pitcher they have never seen...RIP

we've face arroyo before. arod was going to fight him once, varitek fought arod instead.
go look at the date I posted that comment, 2 days before your post.

CC gave up that lead real quick
30t6p3b.gif

Was at the game today. TOUGH loss, the wind was coming in strong, otherwise ARod puts the good guys in the lead with that shot to left.

The kid Chapman though...

If George was still here...

- Kuroda would be a fat toad.

- Girardi would've been gone.

- Half the farm system would be traded for a big bat.

this is all on cashman.  Went after Kuroda, traded montero for an unproven player, didnt go after darvish.  Our team is tied up to big contracts bc of him.

Here is something I thought about today after the gym...Please don't roast me...

Maybe it's a good thing, not for the Yankees or the Red Sox, but for baseball that these teams won't be in the playoffs this year. And not in terms of ratings wise for the MLB, I'm talking about a face lift, and a chance of pace.

As Yankees fans we have been spoiled, besides Girardi's first season, the NYY don't know what life is outside of the playoffs in about 2 decades. Now do I think the Yankees will miss the playoffs, IDK, but I wouldn't bet money on it.

This year the Orioles and Blue Jays are playing better, for a longer period of time to kick off the season, then they normally do. Are they for real? I don't think so - meaning they don't have the pitching, both teams, to survive a deep run into August or September. But at this point in time, neither do the Yankees or Red Sox.

So you'd have to say the favorite is the Rays right?

So what if the Yankees and Sox miss the playoffs, and a teams like the Rays, Jays, Tigers, Rangers represent the AL and in the NL it's Marlins, Nationals, Dodgers and Reds --- it's different -- it would give us a new WS winner, it would change the pace and the look of how fans see MLB.

These Yankees need a MAJOR wakeup call. Is it time to panic? No - but it's time to get weary and on edge because this problem won't solve itself and there are WAAAAAAAAAAAY to many glaring holes on this team right now, one being the bats, which has NEVER been the case before.

Time will tel...

51 Mil for A-Rod and Tex
30t6p3b.gif

I wouldn't mind if we went in a different direction then Cashman in the off-season.

Last time we missed the playoffs...we spent half a billion in the offseason. One of those, Tex...and if right now is any indication of what he's gonna be for the next 4 years. 
sick.gif

Hope they don't panic....

Apparently, it's time for everyone to panic. I'm not going to get into it. It's still way too early and all this talk is pretty annoying. People buried the Sox and even with all their injuries they're tied with us. Let's not jump off the cliff yet.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Apparently, it's time for everyone to panic. I'm not going to get into it. It's still way too early and all this talk is pretty annoying. People buried the Sox and even with all their injuries they're tied with us. Let's not jump off the cliff yet.

Concur.

Man the double standard in this league now. I remember watching Jordan rules when I was younger and being mad as a Knicks fan but I had respect for Jordan and the Bulls, but these Heat rules are just sickening.

lol yea...

had two tabs open and I guess that I posted in the wrong one by accident.

We look good tonight, still having problems with RISP. Tex and Cano with bombs. Nova is pitching ok, good game so far for us.

Back
Top Bottom