Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be right if he played two years in the NBA and not 9, or 10. The point is, for multiple years Dwight was at a superstar level. Carmelo? Never.

Exactly. Carmelo's ceiling is below superstar level. Probably for IQ reasons.

KD and Melo aren't in the same class and that's not Melo hate even though I know I'm not exactly known as a Melo or Knicks fan around here. Durant is just that good. We're comparing a guy with a 56.4 TS% to a guy who's at 65.3% which is unheard of for a guy who takes as many shots as he does.

This is the type of company KD is in at this point. 50/40/90 with a usage rate over 25%. It's not a long list:

I've been waiting all season for his numbers to come down and here we are 47 games in and he's still in a different stratosphere from pretty much anyone in NBA history as a perimeter scorer.

Eric Bledsoe and Caron Butler for KG?

Meh...what are the C's going to do with Bledsoe once Rondo comes back

something tells me they will have to move deandre jordan for KG

which if im the clippers I do if i want to win this year.

i know they regret giving deandre that contract. guy is useless

Is KG really an upgrade at this point? Honest question, I know nothing about Deandre.

CarmeloTalk?

hey atleast its better than 24 hour laker talk in here :tongue:

Is KG really an upgrade at this point? Honest question, I know nothing about Deandre.

IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE compared to deandre if you want to win now

maybe deandre can catch the alley hoop better than kg but thats about it.

the clippers have bench depth to do that trade too...

Absolutely.

But they would have a hole at the 5 when KG retires, and as Miami has shown, it's difficult to get a decent 5 when you're capped out.

Lol this whole talk about trading kg and pierce. Is exactly why ray Allen left that team.

Smh at management even considering this. They should just come out and dead this whole trade talk.

This Dwight Howard interview with Stephan A Smith should be good 
laugh.gif

yea boston fans are on another level of ignorant but they wouldn't get mad at them if they got traded unless they publicly demanded it.......ray didn't get traded.....he chose to go to miami

After they were shopping him for awhile :lol:

Dwight just said he was 90% free throw shooter in HS...........

On the season:

I don't think anybody ever said Melo had a better shooting percentage. Melo goes to work getting his own rebound after a miss so I can see why his in the paint % aint in the 60s.

It can't simply be who is more efficient if we're talking about if players are in the same league with each other.

Last edited:
I don't think anybody ever said Melo had a better shooting percentage. Melo goes to work getting his own rebound after a miss so I can see why his in the paint % aint in the 60s.

It can't simply be who is more efficient if we're talking about if players are in the same league with each other.

Yeah gotta talk about attitude and leadership qualities too. Pretty sure we all know who's winning that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom