Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll definitely be back though. That wasn't the last game of Kobe's career. Bet money on it. But it'll be awhile before he comes back.

I'm sitting here watching this interview with tears in my eyes. I'm literally in shock. I mean it's Kobe freaking Bryant. My favorite athlete to ever live. EVER. & for it to come to this? Nah b...

I'm pissed beyond life

I cant...

I wont.
This **** can't be real.

You really telling me that Kobe is done yo?
DONE?
My favorite player really just had his achilles pop 3 games before the playoffs?
His career really might be over?

Someone wake me up.
mean.gif
frown.gif
I wish I could hug you and just hold you right now 
ohwell.gif

Devastating injury for Kobe, Lakers fans, and the NBA.

Damn shame.

The irony that it was his Achilles that brought him down...

Last edited:
Might be career ending for most but I doubt this will stop bryant from coming back. Just not his make up. He will find a way to come back and compete. He won't stop until he gets that 6th ring.

I don't know what to say right now......I've watched this dude ever since I was small. Got to see Jordan's tail end of his career. But I grew up watching Kobe's entire career....This one is tough........I'm just speechless.......

Who's to blame? D'Antoni and Kobe's mostly bummy *** teammates. He wouldn't have to play 48 minutes constantly and nearly score 40+ if he didn't have reliable guys to back him up. He can only carry the Farmars, Blakes, and Vuji******* before it takes it's toll.

However if Kobe jams a syringe into his leg and comes back like Paul Pierce, I won't be surprised.

Last edited:
I cant...

I wont.
This **** can't be real.

You really telling me that Kobe is done yo?
DONE?
My favorite player really just had his achilles pop 3 games before the playoffs?
His career really might be over?

Someone wake me up. :smh: :frown:

This bro. I can't take this...just never imagined this happening.

Wow...just wow.

I'm almost 100% positive he'll at least try to make a comeback. You obviously don't want THAT to be the last image of your career, in addition to all the milestones he's close to in both the regular season & playoffs.

Hopefully he still resembles the player he was this year upon his return.

Who's to blame? D'Antoni and Kobe's mostly bummy *** teammates. He wouldn't have to play 48 minutes constantly and nearly score 40+ if he didn't have reliable guys to back him up. He can only carry the Farmars, Blakes, and Vuji******* before it takes it's toll.

However if Kobe jams a syringe into his leg and comes back like Paul Pierce, I won't be surprised.

This man. Team has no heart besides kobe. Look at the stat like except pau tonight...Dwight had only 7 boards?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME BRO?!

Just watching the squad...smh I cant believe it

Damn, Kobe teary eyed at his post game presser.

What's the normal recovery time for an achilles tear?

My guess would be at least a year right?

[I[/I]Damn. :-/

Nike claims another one :smh:

He'll probably be back before Rose tho.

Last edited:
People need to stop blaming MDA though like Kobe had any issues with the minutes. Kobe is like AI, dudes NEVER want to leave the game.

not only is it antoni's fault but management aswell.

these losers could have got west and martin both able to spell minutes for kobe.

kobe only plays heavy minutes because the lakers are always in holes. west n martin could have helped alot

you got your wish though. kobe career is done.

you haters spend all of your life hating dude for no reason. you onetrust spending over a DECADE hating this man. why not just enjoy one of the greats of our time?

you all need to grow up forreals...

Damn, Kobe teary eyed at his post game presser.

What's the normal recovery time for an achilles tear?

My guess would be at least a year right?

he def cried in the locker room and it shows 100% how much he loves the game and how bad he wants to play and win.

Kobe>>>*

Dominique did so successfully but he was younger. After him, there isn't much else it seems.

Yeah, Billups came back from an Achilles this year, but was not nearly the same. Constant other injury problems and just not physically the same. Kobe will probably be more effective coming back, but the odds are that he won't be the same.

I'm sitting here watching this interview with tears in my eyes. I'm literally in shock. I mean it's Kobe freaking Bryant. My favorite athlete to ever live. EVER. & for it to come to this? Nah b...

I'm pissed beyond life

Ditto

This sucks for the sport, sucks to see this happen to a great player such as Kobe. Hope he comes back, dont want to see him go out like this :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom