Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JJ finally deciding it was time to wake up. But its just cuz he bombin right now. Chicago gonna take this game unless Joe just starts bangin 3s once he steps over half court. Deng will start to check him at 30ft and not let him get good looks the rest of the game. 

Last edited:
Bulls have really good defensive talent. Always gets attributed to effort and coaching alone but Noah, Hinrich, Deng etc. are very skilled defenders.

sometimes I think Deng is like the most underrated player in the league.

cant front on brook lopez offensive game. if he became a top defender and rebounder look out

Noah is a warrior

Last edited:
Honestly, all jokes aside. After seeing this, Rose better think real hard about playing next game. If the reports of Noah barely being able to walk a couple days ago to this is pretty crazy. Dude is the most energized person on the floor outside of Nate's hyper *** 

Noah is the ultimate jackass in the world. Great game by Chicago though. I thought they'd be burnt out by now.

Nets started out getting good shots and missing them. And then got locked down on for the most part. That said, can Chicago depend on DWill and Johnson shooting this badly all series?

Lopez was good.

laugh.gif

Noah just took the Nets soul yo... Just going all Marshall Henderson in their house.

Honestly, all jokes aside. After seeing this, Rose better think real hard about playing next game. If the reports of Noah barely being able to walk a couple days ago to this is pretty crazy. Dude is the most energized person on the floor outside of Nate's hyper *** 

dude you can't incorporate him at this point. it's over.it's not happening

But i do think rose should feel bad at this point after watching an injured dude go out there and fight like he did :lol:

like you know it has to piss off noah some tiny bit

DWill and Johnson had LONG streaks of being this poor this year. They can count on it. Notoriously struggled against teams over .500 this year, this game from them isn't all that shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom