Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at these dudes take these last shots n air balling makes me realize how much better bryant is than these cats! He always has lift n usually almost makes the shot. These cats launching crap up.

What the hell are you talking about?? :lol:

Damn, I was really hoping the Nets would win. A series against the Bulls would be boring as hell. They can't beat us WITH Rose, so they'd get clobbered without him.
That's not true, they always kill the Heat in the paint.... Birdman Birdman or Bosh won't be able to score consistently on a geek'd up Noah in the playoffs.
Yes, Noah will more than likely pose a problem for us, but do you really think that's enough to beat Miami in a 7 game series? I don't want to sound smug but I was really hoping for a new opponent in these playoffs.
On paper the Nets look like a better match-up but in reality the don't have an ounce of heart when the going gets tough.

The bulls will at least win one, maybe two games and make the Heat earn their victories so they don't have a cake walk to the finals.
That's not true, they always kill the Heat in the paint.... Birdman Birdman or Bosh won't be able to score consistently on a geek'd up Noah in the playoffs.
Chicago won't be able to score on this Miami D, without Rose
Who gives a damn about Rose, he's a fan.

Last edited:
Rose need to go out there and play. Would love to see him back.. its good for basketball at this point.

Kobe will be back before rose :lol: sad but true :smh:

Do you think they could ease him into the lineup by bringing him off of the bench for a few games?

I just can't see it happening. you don't play for a year and then jump into playoff basketball? nets ain't that bad and the next round would be brutal.

it would be a train wreck

Jaime Maggio.
pimp.gif

If the Grizzles keep up this pace and physicality--they'll win the series.

Clippers are forcing a high tempo. Not going to work in a full 7 games. They can't play the half-court game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom