Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is going to overpay or trade a lot for Bledsoe.

And that'll be a big mistake. The role he has with LA is perfect for his abilities. He's not a starting PG. He lacks the decision making and offensive skills in the halfcourt to be consistent starting PG in the league.

He's uber athletic, and can change the flow and pace of the game in the favor of the team he's playing for. That's exactly what a 6th man/backup pg does.

Stay in LA.
He has one more year left after this year so why trade him ? We r almost over the cap so we can't really get that great of a value for him. Maybe a high draft pick but this year is a weak draft.

Chris Paul himself has said he will probably be traded in the offseason.

This is probably it for him in a Clippers uniform.

I'd give the Mavs lottery pick this year for him. I really don't see what else the Clippers and get that's better that will fit under their cap post CP3 extension.

Last edited:
Someone is going to overpay or trade a lot for Bledsoe.

And that'll be a big mistake. The role he has with LA is perfect for his abilities. He's not a starting PG. He lacks the decision making and offensive skills in the halfcourt to be consistent starting PG in the league.

He's uber athletic, and can change the flow and pace of the game in the favor of the team he's playing for. That's exactly what a 6th man/backup pg does.

I completely agree with you. The problem is that I don't think Bledsoe sees it that way. He wants to start, so assuming CP stays around, Bledsoe is going to go elsewhere when he's a FA.

Bledsoe wants a starting job; Utah needs an impact guard.

Easy.

He's not a starting PG. He lacks the decision making and offensive skills in the halfcourt to be consistent starting PG in the league.
And this is nonsense.

Last edited:
Y'all acting like Bledsoe can't develop PG skills/his game over time. He's never going to be able to do it in LA playing behind Paul. He's still already one of the best athletes and defenders at the 1

Stay in LA.
He has one more year left after this year so why trade him ? We r almost over the cap so we can't really get that great of a value for him. Maybe a high draft pick but this year is a weak draft.
I'd give the Mavs lottery pick this year for him. I really don't see what else the Clippers and get that's better that will fit under their cap post CP3 extension.
At first I was like, hell no.

Now that I think about it he's everything we've been missing in a PG since the ship, but he HAS to develop a consistent jumper if he wants a permanent starting job somewhere.

The fact that Jamal is doing all of this right now just shows that you have to be on the right team to show your potential. The last few years he was ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom