Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, the Clips are balling tonight.

They got the Grizzlies looking like practice on some of these trips down court. Especially on turnovers and fast breaks

Last edited:
Randolph is washed 
mean.gif

Memphis just doesn't have the offense to keep up. I really hope they win at home so we see a more exciting series.

Anyone heremevermplay AAU ball? Do they literally tell you to flop? Or is that just what players do on their own? Or do the nba coaches literally practice it?

Last edited:
Not sure if I'm drunk, or Webber said "get that **** outta here" on that Odom dunk before commercial break....

Grizz are basically the western hawks. Just don't have enough power and lack a legit go to guy, yet they always wander their way into the playoffs.

Webber said get that shot outta here.

Last edited:
Memphis just doesn't have the offense to keep up. I really hope they win at home so we see a more exciting series.

Anyone heremevermplay AAU ball? Do they literally tell you to flop? Or is that just what players do on their own? Or do the nba coaches literally practice it?

They DEFINITELY don't teach you to flop coming up threw the AAU system. Its something people just pick up and go with once they know they can get away with it. Happens way too much for my liking in college basketball too :smh:

lamar needs to get with the clippers game plan, if that was blake boxing zbo out on that freethrow rebound he would have ended up on the other side of figueroa 

They DEFINITELY don't teach you to flop coming up threw the AAU system. Its something people just pick up and go with once they know they can get away with it. Happens way too much for my liking in college basketball too :smh:

Thanks for the info

That should be a no call :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom