Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: i feel like there are atleast 3 chances per game where the refs can call 5 seconds on andre miller
and the funniest part is they are playing against mark jackson

Last edited:
This deserves its own post, the fact that Jack finished third in 6th Man voting is an absolute joke. There is no way in hell that Crawford should have finished above him with the way that he tapered off along with the rest of the Clippers. Jack may be the wrong person to have the ball when its clutch time but overall he was so much more important to the Warriors than Crawford was for the Clippers. IDK how so many people rationalized that.

The most improved player votes turned out how I thought they would.

Last edited:
After the nets bulls game I was very disappointed in the first half of the Knicks clerics game as far as reffing go. In general I gotta admit I thought the cleltics got the worst of it I can't even front. Just glad we came out with adjustments om the defenvse

If the celtics get put out, I wonder what Jason Terry will do with that Celtic man holding the nba trophy tattoo...lmao!

Lol so stupid for doing that smh

terry_gif.gif

untitled-351tjvu.gif

I will be best friends with anyone who can put Melo's face on the chunk truffle shuffle from the gonnies

It just looks so damn effortless. Wheres ImJustSayin, wanst he the one saying that Steph was coming up small in the playoffs or something to that effect? That one bad half was all the bad you're going to see out of this game. He is a real problem.

*Bumps Steph Curry Appreciation Thread*
I'm changing my 2K guy to have Steph's shot now! Haha.
Klay got that Deadeye skill too.
LOL. It takes a while to get used too, I've been picking G State since he came into the league. Its better than 2011 though when they just gave him Klinke Azibukes form
mean.gif

Last edited:
It just looks so damn effortless. Wheres ImJustSayin, wanst he the one saying that Steph was coming up small in the playoffs or something to that effect? That one bad half was all the bad you're going to see out of this game. He is a real problem.

*Bumps Steph Curry Appreciation Thread*

LOL. It takes a while to get used too, I've been picking G State since he came into the league. Its better than 2011 though when they just gave him Klinke Azibukes form
mean.gif

It was just those playoff jitters!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom