Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilson Chandler playing Center? C'mon G. Karl.

Where is McGee, he would be thriving with this 4th quarter pace.

Last edited:
If you dunk when no one's watching, do we really care?
roll.gif

Prisoner of the moment post:

I know I said both these teams are fools gold and that the series will probably go 7 but if the GSW ended up winning it'd be really embarrassing given it's technically upset cuz of seeding. It'd make Karl look even more like a joke of a playoff coach too.
Steph Curry or Kyrie Irving?

Literally the toughest comparison to choose out of who's better in the league :lol:
Easily Irving.

Wilson Chandler playing Center? C'mon G. Karl.

Where is McGee, he would be thriving with this 4th quarter pace.

His Asthma inhibits him from playing more minutes often times. Not saying that that's the reason why he's out, but his asthma does give him problems.

But I think Karl is trying to match up with GSW that's why

Last edited:

I know I said both these teams are fools gold and that the series will probably go 7 but if the GSW ended up winning it'd be really embarrassing given it's technically upset cuz of seeding. It'd make Karl look even more like a joke of a playoff coach too.

Literally the toughest comparison to choose out of who's better in the league :lol:
Easily Irving.

easily?

the slander.

Easily Irving.

easily?

the slander.

Its def Steph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom