Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't we already have this conversation?

I thought we all agreed that both sides were wrong.

Is Curry a top 3 PG right now in this league?
No and he'll probably never get that kind of praise

Right now, you can easily name CP3, Deron, and TP over him.

Curry should've been blessed with his father's height so he wouldn't have to be confined to that position. He is an off guard if I ever saw one. I mean does he even do the things a pg is suppose to do?

Curry should've been blessed with his father's height so he wouldn't have to be confined to that position. He is an off guard if I ever saw one. I mean does he even do the things a pg is suppose to do?

Like run an offense? Make players around him better? Pass the ball effeciently?

Are you blind????

Prisoner of the moment post:

I know I said both these teams are fools gold and that the series will probably go 7 but if the GSW ended up winning it'd be really embarrassing given it's technically upset cuz of seeding. It'd make Karl look even more like a joke of a playoff coach too.
Steph Curry or Kyrie Irving?

Literally the toughest comparison to choose out of who's better in the league :lol:
Easily Irving.

easily?

the slander.

Come at me when Kyrie plays more than 60 games in a season

The team needs him to score but he does assist. He has great court vision. He knows when to give up the ball and trust his team mate to make the right play. I mean he has 12 assist while scoring 30.

He has 12 assists right now. Averaged just under 7.

Might have more if Jack didn't come on and average 5.5 a game.

Not sure if serious. He runs this offense like hes been in it for years, his passes are almost always on point. His assist numbers would be much higher if he wasnt their best scorer and the guy that they run all their plays for. 7 assists while being off the ball as much as he is is amazing. Hes also a very under rated ball handler and has a deceptive dribble. I can see why you he could be labled as a two or a hybrid guard but he definitely has true point guard skills.

laugh.gif
Warriors thread regulars came in here guns blazing

Last edited:

I know I said both these teams are fools gold and that the series will probably go 7 but if the GSW ended up winning it'd be really embarrassing given it's technically upset cuz of seeding. It'd make Karl look even more like a joke of a playoff coach too.

Literally the toughest comparison to choose out of who's better in the league :lol:
Easily Irving.

easily?

the slander.

Come at me when Kyrie plays more than 60 games in a season
As if that wasn't Curry's problem not a short time ago. Keep talking this confident you gonna jinx Curry.

That ankle scare aint set yall straight already?

Easily Irving.

easily?

the slander.
With the ease of a MJ vs. Reggie Miller thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom