Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rule 1) don't ever say anything the discredits their accomplishments
rule 2) don't laugh at their ridiculous fantasy trades because 1 in 1000 of those, their ***** ends up sticking...
rule 3) don't ever call them bandwagon fans
rule 4) the refs? are never on their side
rule 5) Kobe was definitely the best player when he was playing with Shaq

lemme think of more......
Hahaha.

You expect the Laker fans to accept you now when the Kings to to Seattle?
I don't get it yo.
He talks all this mad **** in here about us and our team, making friends with all the Laker haters. Sharing laughs, going hard, having a ball.

Then he sneaks into our thread during off-hours and tries to befriend us, telling us if the Kings do move to Seattle he is most likely going to convert into one of us.
He asks us all types of questions about Laker history because he wants to become more familiar as a fan, he asks us what being a Laker fan means to us because he wants to feel the same type of passion...

Then the next day he comes back here and starts talking **** again.

I'm sure he'll respond to this with some sort of explanation.
"but but but i never said i wanna be a laker fan...but but my kings are staying...but but..."

Yeah yeah...

:smh: at Perkins and Parsons for that last play. I just rewatched the collison where Lin supposedly injured himself so bad he couldn't take a deep breath. FUGAZI. He's a smart kid, he was looking for a way to bow out and did so. After his less than stellar playoff debut against WB, McHale put him on the bench and Lin thought maybe playing against subs would give him a better chance, saw that was still not the case, said I'm sitting this one out too Boss. His drawz are not of the big boy variety. They are laced, stringy, and see through.

Greatness :smokin

ya acting like lin was having a replay perfomance of gm1. team was still in the gm and down a couple pts with him in the first half. you really think a chest contusion is a simple bruise. kid had trouble sitting up straight and couldne even sit on the chair :lol:

nba needs to go back to best of 5 and try to finish the first rd as quickly as possible

Last edited:
Was he also injured all those 4th quarters in the regular season when Toney Douglas had to close out games? Dude is

^ dont forget westbrook had 2 fouls EARLY (with 7:54 left to play in the 1st).. then he reentered the game with 9:19 left to play in the 2nd and picked up another foul with 8:33 to play

anyways, i think this series is going to make me completely lose the love i once had for james harden..

we had such a beautiful thing
frown.gif
.. now he's going go on that list of players that you hate their guts when they're on the team playing against you, but would love them if they played for your team (like noah and KG)

Last edited:
Was he also injured all those 4th quarters in the regular season when Toney Douglas had to close out games? Dude is

thats mchale's decision. it's not up to him. he just cant check himself into the gm. youre acting like the kid hasnt helped the rockets this yr. he actually has improved every month since a terrible start. how many rockets gm have you seen this yr?

where did ibaka finish for most improved player. dude has really developed his gm. still needs a post gm, since okc needs to be able to dump the ball in for easy 2.

Last edited:
Enough to know he isn't earning his contract. So it's just coincidence dude manages to "injure" himself and escape out of the biggest moments when the lights are the brightest to try to avoid getting exposed? Gonna look especially bad when his poison pill year kicks and he isn't even starting over some D league/10day/overseas Bolivia league fodder.

Last edited:
Enough to know he isn't earning his contract. So it's just coincidence dude manages to "injure" himself and escape out of the biggest moments when the lights are the brightest to try to avoid getting exposed? Gonna look especially bad when his poison pill year kicks and he isn't even starting over some D league/overseas Bolivia league fodder.

he'll never live up to that contract. if you thought he was then you are crazy :lol: thing is, rockets could afford to overpay him. just like for asik (who mchale loves to bench in 4th, as well. doees that make him soft, too?) a lot of teams overpay for players. just that lin gets scrutinized more than most.

You can't play Asik in the 4th much because he sucks at FTs and the Rockets prefer to go small and offensive minded especially if they are behind, that's an entirely different animal than a guy who is just scared to perform when it counts. He isn't worthy of playing in the backcourt with Harden.

Enough to know he isn't earning his contract. So it's just coincidence dude manages to "injure" himself and escape out of the biggest moments when the lights are the brightest to try to avoid getting exposed? Gonna look especially bad when his poison pill year kicks and he isn't even starting over some D league/10day/overseas Bolivia league fodder.

guys. guys. guys... the poison pill stuff only applied if the knicks matched the contract, since they didn't - it's straight up 8ish mil per year.

i've never seen someone questioned like this for injury in the middle of a game. really weird...

Lmaooo. That's me. And I was going ham on every Nuggets' fan in the vicinity throughout the game.

:rofl: Always dope seeing NT homies getting Live TV time at Arenas and or Stadiums during Sports broadcasts. :nthat:

ya know the W's dont even mess with A's. dudes always be shouting out the Giants :lol:

i was watching that gm, and was like that guy is too hype. barnett gave you a shout, if i recall

I don't get it yo.
He talks all this mad **** in here about us and our team, making friends with all the Laker haters. Sharing laughs, going hard, having a ball.

Then he sneaks into our thread during off-hours and tries to befriend us, telling us if the Kings do move to Seattle he is most likely going to convert into one of us.
He asks us all types of questions about Laker history because he wants to become more familiar as a fan, he asks us what being a Laker fan means to us because he wants to feel the same type of passion...

Then the next day he comes back here and starts talking **** again.

I'm sure he'll respond to this with some sort of explanation.
"but but but i never said i wanna be a laker fan...but but my kings are staying...but but..."

Yeah yeah...

It is not similar though. The ref gave lebron a tech for complaining about not getting a foul called and then Lebron whined and it was rescinded. It was not a mistake or a BS tech and lebron argued his way out of it saying that he was pissed at himself :lol:

Kobe did not do anything to get a tech in that video up there. The ref messed up and corrected his own mistake. It was not a legit tech in the first place.
:lol:

Any player can use the "I was just angry at myself line" but they are not gonna get away with that. Why would lebron be mad at himself for getting fouled? He got fouled and was fouled in previous plays by that Moute player. Dude was obviously frustrated that he was not getting calls.

How am I bashing Lebron here? I thought he was fouled in the previous plays leading up to the play when he "got mad at himself." I am bashing the refs for sucking up to the Heat.

He bursted out at himself for missing the shot. It was a shot he usually makes. Near the rin too lol. But oh well. We shall agree to disagree.

He w
It is not similar though. The ref gave lebron a tech for complaining about not getting a foul called and then Lebron whined and it was rescinded. It was not a mistake or a BS tech and lebron argued his way out of it saying that he was pissed at himself :lol:

Kobe did not do anything to get a tech in that video up there. The ref messed up and corrected his own mistake. It was not a legit tech in the first place.
:lol:

Any player can use the "I was just angry at myself line" but they are not gonna get away with that. Why would lebron be mad at himself for getting fouled? He got fouled and was fouled in previous plays by that Moute player. Dude was obviously frustrated that he was not getting calls.

How am I bashing Lebron here? I thought he was fouled in the previous plays leading up to the play when he "got mad at himself." I am bashing the refs for sucking up to the Heat.
He was mad at himself cause he didn't finish the play he missed the continuation and it was an easy and 1.

Srs question: do bulls fans really think that team cant compete for a ring with a healthy rose? Seriously I keep hearing he needs help, like damn whet more does he need wade n bosh. I think this team is better than the team that lost to mia. 2 all stars, boozer showing up, gibson, nasty nate, cap kirk, marco b, butler. Seems like they are missing 1 thing to beat other top teams.... A superstar or drose whichever u prefer to call it. Am I in the minority?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom