Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh... ****.

I guess some of these dumb *** arguments going on in this thread are about to get proved or disproved

Last edited:
Patrick Beverley is going need armed guards if that series gets back to OKC.
laugh.gif
Dead man walking

Seriously. That @#$%ing sucks. You think about his consecutive game streak too and it makes it even worse. He must want to kill somebody right about now.

And, also, I don't get how Chris Paul is getting a "pass" for anything. He had a bad game last night. Nobody is saying he didn't. He even acknowledged it, as he always does when he has a bad game. But his team is still up 2-1 with a chance to win the series. Let's see what happens in the rest of the series before people start demanding he get called out for not being a winner.

And like clockwork here ya'll go with the KD talk 
laugh.gif

So the minute they got tossed ya'll going to start up the "he's not **** without Westbrook" train.

NT never fails

It's almost like the sea is parting for the Heat

The one team that's not going along with it are the Spurs, they're actually getting healthier.

OKC is about to miss Harden and Eric Maynor. D Fish with the start?

Are they saying that this thing with westbrook happened when beverely cut him on the timeout call, or that he continued to play in the game and that is when the damage was caused....

No more excuses for Durant now floating through games. The "cancer" is gone, but damn man injuries have just ravaged what was supposed to be a great NBA season. I hate it for Russy man he plays so damn hard out there even if it's out of control sometimes. Send the goons to Beverly's house.

Clips in the Finals :x :smh:

Now all the Westbrook detractors will see his true value.

Agreed. A starting lineup with D Fish (or Reggie Jackson), Sefolosha, Ibaka, and Perkins looks WILDY anemic.

KD might not be able to carry them.

Brooks would be smart to start Kevin Martin now. Maybe even Nick Collison. They're gonna need some kind of offense.

OKC will struggle to score points imo esp vs the better defensive teams. Even the series vs the Rockets won't be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom