Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE the Warriors crowd. They were sooooooo live during that '07 run. Glad they're back in the playoffs
Word but I'm lowkey upset they only go full throttle when the Warriors make the playoffs (at least it seems that way). They got Steph Curry on their team...they gotta show out like this in the reg. season too.

Love that atmosphere though.
Nah, the Oracle is pretty turnt up during the regular season as well.

Even when we were losing.
From what I've seen it didn't seem like that but I'll take your word for it.

During the commercial break, The red rocket X Duncan flexin' like it's 2007 doe.

Last edited:
flipping thru during the w's/nuggets game and see goudelock doing work :nerd: pop needs to sit his starters next gm

sick.gif

14 Turnovers already GS? 

LA down 11 at the half. Thought they would have been down by a lot more.

GLock with 14 at the half :smokin

GLock killin and Morris was in a nice rhythm too before foul trouble

Scoring from the outside (which the Lakers have had NONE of) can open things up inside and change the game

You're right, please post more pictures of Spurs players, that's always good.

waits for you to post pictures of Spurs players

Lol please dont give him any ideas. Thats what the spurs laker game thread aka the wastelands is for.

GLock killin and Morris was in a nice rhythm too before foul trouble

Scoring from the outside (which the Lakers have had NONE of) can open things up inside and change the game

But GLock was always good. Have no clue why he wasn't on the roster for this season. They could have really used him. Still expect the Spurs to pull away, but the game is still competitive at the half, which is a surprise for me.

And it looks like Denver's blitzing of the pick and roll and just flat out traps are throwing Steph and especially Klay way off, leading to some wild uncharacteristic turnovers. Nice adjustment by Karl. Denver will win this one.

Bill Simmons and Wilbone with the Kahn shots
laugh.gif
. I watched the last two minutes of this Warriors game, what the hell are Klay and Harrison doing??!?!

It was probably just you somehow voting over and over again 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

just kidding it was me

just kidding again it wasn't me 

It was both of u n the other two :lol:

Or acb and knightngale on 30 different shill names lol
I thought lakers would atleast be competitive coming home but geez antoni wanna play morris n duhon together no way out of that black hole

Which one of us is on his 3rd SN rck?

Ain't me. :lol:

How that guy read MY posts, in a Laker thread anyways? Stalker much?

And say my name like 20 times this week. :smh:

I doubt any Lakers fans really thought they'd win this series

What?!?

Are you serious?

All the Lakers fans were saying they wanted the Spurs because they definitely thought they could beat them.

Basically 75 pct of the Lakers fans thought the Lakers were going to win this series without Kobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom