Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt any Lakers fans really thought they'd win this series
When the country knows a team doesn't have a shot in hell to win more than one game, yet all their homers say they think the games will be close and/or it'll for sure go 6.

You already know they're just stuntin' and actually think they'll win, all for nothing.

Last edited:
It was probably just you somehow voting over and over again 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

just kidding it was me

just kidding again it wasn't me 
It was both of u n the other two
laugh.gif

Or acb and knightngale on 30 different shill names lol
I thought lakers would atleast be competitive coming home but geez antoni wanna play morris n duhon together no way out of that black hole
Whom is the other two?? 
nerd.gif

I thought the Lakers would keep it competitive... and by that I mean, maybe stealing a game maybe two... while losing by only about ~25 points total in the 4 games the Spurs will win
Which one of us is on his 3rd SN rck?

Ain't me.
laugh.gif

How that guy read MY posts, in a Laker thread anyways? Stalker much?

And say my name like 20 times this week.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 what was DBD's first SN?? Beware something?
I doubt any Lakers fans really thought they'd win this series

What?!?

Are you serious?

All the Lakers fans were saying they wanted the Spurs because they definitely thought they could beat them.

Basically 75 pct of the Lakers fans thought the Lakers were going to win this series without Kobe
What?!?!?!? I mean I check out the Lakers thread pretty regularly and I don't think I ever saw that talk in there... or I might have missed it when they were all putting me on blast 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
What?!?

Are you serious?

All the Lakers fans were saying they wanted the Spurs because they definitely thought they could beat them.

Basically 75 pct of the Lakers fans thought the Lakers were going to win this series without Kobe

75 percent is a lie. And they didnt think they would win. Maybe 5 posters the max were being cocky. Most wanted the spurs because they did not want no part of the thunder. They thought they would have a better chance with the spurs because of the injuries and age. Not saying they would win but have a chance. Nobody forseen all the injuries and manu coming back like he has

Bogut, a product of those soft glorified big men from the eastern conference that can't hang in the west. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Faried going back to work. Warriors are going down like I said and nuggets are winning 3 more games straight!

Which one of us is on his 3rd SN rck?

Ain't me. :lol:

How that guy read MY posts, in a Laker thread anyways? Stalker much?

And say my name like 20 times this week. :smh:

It is kind of stalkerish. I can't remember one NTer mention another NTer with the same frequency. And I've been on this board a looooong time.

It is kind of stalkerish. I can't remember one NTer mention another NTer with the same frequency. And I've been on this board a looooong time.
You've been on this board since I was in the 6th/7th grade 
eek.gif

Probably didn't even know how to use the internet yet 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
What?!?

Are you serious?

75 percent is a lie. And they didnt think they would win. Maybe 5 posters the max were being cocky. Most wanted the spurs because they did not want no part of the thunder. They thought they would have a better chance with the spurs because of the injuries and age. Not saying they would win but have a chance. Nobody forseen all the injuries and manu coming back like he has

Check the thread from the week leading up the playoffs

Lakers fans were excited to draw the Spurs

Has this fool goudelock missed!?

Will ppl stop saying he wld hv been doing all this if he got burn during the season!? Smh some of yall do not watch the game. U really think he wld be doing all this with bryant on the floor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom