Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers man
mean.gif
kobehaters.gif

Lol all these fake tough guys! Lol they must be on NT too. That's a tech on bogut not on McGhee he didn't do anything

It is kind of stalkerish. I can't remember one NTer mention another NTer with the same frequency. And I've been on this board a looooong time.

Lol apparently u didnt see me in my rebellious stage on nt. had half the warriors thread, quarter of the laker thread, and majority of the wrestling thread following me and talking crap to me :lol: even had my own noble kane must die thread and my annual birthday thread to wish me a death every year...

And wow thats a double t smh oracle remind me of the old kings fans in the webber era

It is kind of stalkerish. I can't remember one NTer mention another NTer with the same frequency. And I've been on this board a looooong time.
Lol apparently u didnt see me in my rebellious stage on nt. had half the warriors thread, quarter of the laker thread, and majority of the wrestling thread following me and talking crap to me
laugh.gif
even had my own noble kane must die thread and my annual birthday thread to wish me a death every year...
I kinda miss those days. I think I hated your guts back then too cuz you'd always talk **** on the Kings 
laugh.gif

That tombstone of you always makes me laugh 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom