Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not remotely a Laker fan or a Kobe fan, and I rarely get to watch a Laker game, but this dude Kobe shows out every time. Its really a privilege to get to have watched this guys work

Yooooo Essential you're from New York?
mean.gif
Yeah, Upstate. I hate the Giants and Jets as well... Don't care for the Nets & Knicks.
how'd you become a Lakers/Dodgers fan?

Yooooo Essential you're from New York? :smh:

Yeah, Upstate. I hate the Giants and Jets as well... Don't care for the Nets
how'd you become a Lakers/Dodgers fan?

Not a Dodgers fan.

I became a Bulls fan in the mid 90s like everyone.. When Jordan was officially done, I cried for a few days (I was 8 .. And since I liked Kobe, I just rooted for his team.

None of my family liked basketball, except for my older bro he started watching Ball the same time as me Mid90s (his team is Orlando)

In different sports I liked teams someone in my family liked. If they liked Basketball, I probably would have never become a Lakers fan.

Last edited:
What in god's name is going on in the world, or Albany?

You're not a Knicks/Nets fan and you're not a Jets/Giants fan? That means you're either a Cowboys fan or Patriots fan, right?

If so, you swept the board on picking winning teams when you were a kid. No shame. :lol:

What in god's name is going on in the world, or Albany?

You're not a Knicks/Nets fan and you're not a Jets/Giants fan? That means you're either a Cowboys fan or Patriots fan, right?

If so, you swept the board on picking winning teams when you were a kid. No shame. :lol:

I Hate everything "Boston".... So never a Patriots fan.

Yankees from my grandfather that was early. I was a huge fan of Melido Perez. Why? I can't even tell you. That should tell you something about my Yankee fandom :lol: ... Cowboys from my grandmother who was a huge wrestling fan as well (that's how I got into wrestling)...

Basketball was my choice..

Last edited:
:lol: I didn't catch the game but was the crowd that silent that you could hear those words crystal clear? Or was he just yelling obscenely loud?

Yankees from my grandfather that was early. I was a huge fan of Melido Perez. Why? I can't even tell you. That should tell you something about my Yankee fandom :lol: ... Cowboys from my grandmother who was a huge wrestling fan as well (that's how I got into wrestling)...

So you're a Yankees fan. Cowboy's fan. First a Bulls fan, now a Lakers fan.

Must be nice. You've never gone a couple years without a chip. :lol:

I understand your reasoning, I'm just disappointed. I thought you were from Cali or somewhere West.

So you're a Yankees fan. Cowboy's fan. First a Bulls fan, now a Lakers fan.

Must be nice. You've never gone a couple years without a chip. :lol:

I understand your reasoning, I'm just disappointed. I thought you were from Cali or somewhere West.

Well the Cowboys from 1999 to today has given me the suffering I deserve :lol:

Last edited:
Im seeing a DPOY getting torched by a "soft" player

:nerd:

No not really.

if you're supposed to be the best defensive player in the NBA, and your matchup scores 17 points in the 1st half...what do you call that? Good D?

Lopez has 4 buckets at 19 feet +.

2 buckets in transition off Lakers turnovers.

1 bucket off a set play from timeout

and 1 bucket over Dwight

Unless you think the Lakers should have Dwight play 19 feet out..

Last edited:
Im seeing a DPOY getting torched by a "soft" player

:nerd:

No not really.

if you're supposed to be the best defensive player in the NBA, and your matchup scores 17 points in the 1st half...what do you call that? Good D?

Lopez has 4 buckets at 19 feet +.

2 buckets in transition.

1 bucket off a set play from timeout

and 1 bucket over Dwight

Unless you think the Lakers should have Dwight play 19 feet out

Of course not, I think he should keep watchin his man drain shots all night as he's been doing.

Of course not, I think he should keep watchin his man drain shots all night as he's been doing.

If you have a Center who shoots midrange, it then becomes other guys matchup. Humphries isn't playing 19 feet out. There Pau and Dwight should switch. And if you look at Lopez's jumpers Pau is the closest player to him. And Pau is guarding him starting the third because he doesn't enter the paint.

Last edited:
Let's congratulate Reggie Evans, as he will be the first player to be fined for flopping.

Last week:

Tonight:

Last edited:
During the game the YES network was highlighting what happened with Dwight again.

The Magic turned down Brook Lopez, Kris Humphries, Marshon Brooks, and four 1st round unprotected draft picks. Instead they got Afalo/Harrington (old bums), three young bums and couple draft picks.

My God, what a horrible decision they made. If the Magic didn't want to pay Lopez they could have traded him and got even better draft picks.

Poor Magic :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom