Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the lakers getting worked in the 4th so far

gotta admit lopez is pretty good on the offensive side

Hack a dwight :lol: I dunno if thats a good idea they were just rolling and in a rythem, taht is over coaching

ron artest rubbed Avery's head after hitting a three :rofl:

Last edited:
Metta
laugh.gif

Son really rubbed his head like a toddler

avery shouldve continued with the intentional foul with the five pt lead, dwight was splitting at best

If I was an NBA coach and Ron Artest rubbed my head, I'd slap the hell out of him. Avery needs to stand up for himself.

That game definitely didn't make me a believer in the Nets. Had the game in control, then decided to do pretty much nothing but jack up contested 3s in the 4th quarter. A lot of bad to marginal shots by D-Will, Johnson and Wallace. That's what killed them.

Good game Nets fans.Lakers honestly deserved to lose tonight and they won ugly.But I'll take it.

Kings are rested and will be hyped and will give us a tough game tomorrow up there on the back end of a road back to back.

Last edited:
That game definitely didn't make me a believer in the Nets. Had the game in control, then decided to do pretty much nothing but jack up contested 3s in the 4th quarter. A lot of bad to marginal shots by D-Will, Johnson and Wallace. That's what killed them.

They should have kept feeding the ball to Brook. Why did Crash keep shooting 3s?

Lol, Laker fans have been dying to use that gif since it came out, no wonder you came running in here asap. That dude is such a bro tho, love it.
:lol: :tongue:

I need to watch the replay to see if Pau really traveled. I will vouch for that being the dumbest play of the game though.

:lol: :tongue:
I need to watch the replay to see if Pau really traveled. I will vouch for that being the dumbest play of the game though.

The foul they called on Humphries against Kobe in the last minute was pretty questionable too. Even the Lakers' announcers seemed doubtful about it. But that's what being Kobe does for you, I guess.

The foul they called on Humphries against Kobe in the last minute was pretty questionable too. Even the Lakers' announcers seemed doubtful about it. But that's what being Kobe does for you, I guess.
Yea, very questionable call. But it's Kobe.

Seriously tho Pau traveled, his pivot foot skipped couple times while he was being double teamed. It's the NBA tho, everyone gets away with traveling for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom