Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
 I got my entertainment worth outta this game now.

Gay could consistently avg 20+ if he REALLY wanted to and put in the necessary work to have a better 3pt shot
OJ - I agree, doesn't have the talent.
Crawford - He's averaged 20 before, put at the point in his career (he's 33) he's better doing what he does now.
Josh Smith - He has the talent, but he's just flat out lazy. He makes it easy on the defense cuz he just starts chucking up jumpshots. If he went to the basket consistently, he could at least avg 20, just from the extra free throws alone.
George - Don't know yet. Could go up, could go down. But he's only 23, so he's got some growing to do. If he develops a consistent (40%) 3pt shot, he'd move up to that next level.
Ellis - Chucks up shots, shoots a bad %, but he can def average 20+ a game. He just does less chucking now that he has to split it with Jennings
laugh.gif

Random question, but is tonight the first time the Bucks have been on national television all year?
nerd.gif
Gay- He definitely wants to and he's a hard worker.  I think he could get 20 but it wouldn't be a valuable 20 to his team because he can't get that night-in and night-out efficiently.

Crawford- He did average 20 but he wasn't a star when he did, just a fairly inefficient volume scorer.  He's been a good 6th man piece though.

Smith- He doesn't have the scoring talent.  I also don't think he has the finishing skills and footwork going to the basket for him to get that many free throws.  Could be a poor man's Sean Marion if he gets his head together.  i see him contributing as a veteran role player on a contender one day.  

George- Yeah jury's still out.  Smart player...  Still has a long way to go.

Ellis- Ugh, this guy can average as many as he wants, he'll still suck..  Classic loser.

Last edited:
If NBAtv games count then yeah I think they have, maybe like 3 times or something (hope I'm not confusing that with 4th quarter look-ins :lol: ).

:lol: That's still crazy tho. Despite their record they're still a playoff team. The Sixers, Suns, and T-Wolves were all on TNT/ESPN multiple times and none of them were even sniffing the postseason.

laugh.gif
That's still crazy tho. Despite their record they're still a playoff team. The Sixers, Suns, and T-Wolves were all on TNT/ESPN multiple times and none of them were even sniffing the postseason.
Yeah but I mean...  It's the Bucks, who wants to watch that team?  

T-Wolves and Sixers were suppose to be good this year.  Suns, well... that doesn't make any sense.

It's funny how everyone is bored of this pacers vs hawks series and it's only the first game.

It's funny how everyone is bored of this pacers vs hawks series and it's only the first game.

No captivating story lines. No bad blood. No über competitive superstars or personalities. Just a bunch of average to slightly above average nba players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom