Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a Lebron hater at all. But he did jump ship to win rings. He'll always carry that with him, the same way Kobe carries that "Shaq" thing as well.

I don't blame LeBron for it, nor do I think he needed that much "help"." But that is what he did, that was the goal - to make history and win rings.

He'll go back to Cleveland, just not next summer when everyone thinks. 2016 when the contract is officially over. LeBron will be 31 years old then, couple or more rings he'll have by that time. It'd be the perfect time to go back then. Wade will be 34 then, Bosh 32. It'd sound like the best time for LeBron to make the move.

Next summer, y'all are crazy. Still plenty of game in Wade and Bosh that can last till 2016.

Ehh I think J.Jack deserved it, was huge for warriors down the stretch, but I ain't even mad at JR :pimp:

Not a Lebron hater at all. But he did jump ship to win rings. He'll always carry that with him, the same way Kobe carries that "Shaq" thing as well.

I don't blame LeBron for it, nor do I think he needed that much "help"." But that is what he did, that was the goal - to make history and win rings.

He'll go back to Cleveland, just not next summer when everyone thinks. 2016 when the contract is officially over. LeBron will be 31 years old then, couple or more rings he'll have by that time. It'd be the perfect time to go back then. Wade will be 34 then, Bosh 32. It'd sound like the best time for LeBron to make the move.

Next summer, y'all are crazy. Still plenty of game in Wade and Bosh that can last till 2016.

I won't want him back if he takes that long, that's just a casual fan being honest.

Come back when you're 31? That seems like the GP and Karl Malone to the Lakers fiasco. Lebron won't be in his prime at that point, which basically eliminates the guarantee of a championship (let's be real - he can go to any team right now and take it all).

There's no actual stability for Lebron if he decided to come back at 31. No guarantee Kyrie, Tristan or even Dion Waiters will even be on the team at that point. It just makes more sense to come back next year, opposed to coming back at 31.

It's either come back next year, or don't even at all. That's my opinion.

I was thinking about something earlier. If Blake Grifin makes any All NBA team over David Lee then its robbery

1st Team

Paul, Bryant, James, Durant, Gasol

2nd Team

WestBrook, Wade, Anthony, Lee, Duncan

3rd Team

Parker, Harden, George, Griffin, Howard

Parker will get screwed and dropped that low, and I wouldnt be surprised if the powers that be fumble the rock and put Howard over Duncan for some reason. Howard shouldnt go at all and that 3rd team spot should belong to Lopez but I just dont see that coming to fruition

Last edited:
I was thinking about something earlier. If Blake Grifin makes any All NBA team over David Lee then its robbery

1st Team

2nd Team

3rd Team

Parker, Harden, Pierce, Griffin, Howard

Parker will get screwed and dropped that low, and I wouldnt be surprised if the powers that be fumble the rock and put Howard over Duncan for some reason. Howard shouldnt go at all and that 3rd team spot should belong to Lopez but I just dont see that coming to fruition
Gasol on 1st team would be a surprise IMO. I think it depends on how strict they are about having true centers. Otherwise I think Duncan deserves to be 1st team. Or even more unconventional, put Melo on 1st team since he deserves to be.

I would put Curry in on 3rd team if you could do Parker/Curry/Harden

Last edited:

1st Team

2nd Team

3rd Team

You do mean Marc Gasol...right?....RIGHT?.

I know you ain't talking bout Pau :lol:

I really don't think Dwight deserves to be on any All NBA team. Gasol, Duncan, Lee, Aldridge, ZBO, Bosh all deserve it more than he does as far as PF/C goes.

Last edited:

1st Team

2nd Team

3rd Team

Gasol on 1st team would be a surprise IMO. I think it depends on how strict they are about having true centers. Otherwise I think Duncan deserves to be 1st team. Or even more unconventional, put Melo on 1st team since he deserves to be.

I would put Curry in on 3rd team if you could do Parker/Curry/Harden
Simply not enough space. TOO MUCH STUFF NOT ENOUGH SPACE. It was hard to leave Curry off of it, but I dont think they will put him on there. If I had to pick a guard to remove it would honestly be Chris Paul but no one will agree with that, its just too unconventional, but honestly nothing about his play moved me this year, but the numbers are there so what can you do.
Duncan deserves to be first team this year IMO.
I agree, but I tried to keep it as real as possible. It wont happen

1st Team

2nd Team

3rd Team

You do mean Marc Gasol...right?....RIGHT?.

I know you ain't talking bout Pau
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Of course.
I really don't think Dwight deserves to be on any All NBA team. Gasol, Duncan, Lee, Aldridge, ZBO, Bosh all deserve it more than he does as far as PF/C goes.
Exactly, he shouldnt even be sniffing this list, but who are we kidding, theyre throwing this dude a bone.

Last edited:
Only thing is, I don't know how you snub Chris Paul. He didn't have a miraculous year like he usually does but he was still far and away the best point guard this season. Russell and Parker were clearly fighting for #2.

what would the matchups be if they chose the best records regardless of conference?
Heat Vs Celtics, Thunder Vs Jazz, Spurs Vs Hawks, Nuggets Vs Rockets,

Clippers Vs Lakers, Grizzlies Vs Bulls, Knicks Vs Warriors, Pacers Vs Nets

These matchups actually shape out to be much better matcups. I would get to see the Spurs dismantle the Hawks and taste the tears of the worst state in the Nation

Quote:
Only thing is, I don't know how you snub Chris Paul. He didn't have a miraculous year like he usually does but he was still far and away the best point guard this season. Russell and Parker were clearly fighting for #2.
Yeah I know, but it was just underwhelming, and we all know what the post season is going to be like for the guy. This is just a case of me wanting to ignore the stats and wash him off the list.

Last edited:
^^ check my edit I made a mistake the first time trying to look at the list from my phone.

I won't want him back if he takes that long, that's just a casual fan being honest.

Come back when you're 31? That seems like the GP and Karl Malone to the Lakers fiasco. Lebron won't be in his prime at that point, which basically eliminates the guarantee of a championship (let's be real - he can go to any team right now and take it all).

There's no actual stability for Lebron if he decided to come back at 31. No guarantee Kyrie, Tristan or even Dion Waiters will even be on the team at that point. It just makes more sense to come back next year, opposed to coming back at 31.

It's either come back next year, or don't even at all. That's my opinion.

31 is still plenty young man. Especially someone of LeBrons talen, strength, and athleticism. Shaq left LA when he was 32, helped the Heat win a chip. Jordan came back at 32 and won 3 straight rings. Kobe won one at 32, in 2010. GP and Malone were like 36 and they weren't the player LeBron is.

You're tripping A.T. if you wouldn't want him then lol. Kobe was still killin it at 34 before the injury.

1st Team

2nd Team

3rd Team

Pierce tho? Bosh deserves that 3rd team spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom