Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Johnson 
indifferent.gif

If homie isn't the epitome of a playoff ghost I don't know what is. 

Bum status.

That was a hell of a no look pass by Kirk! Or belinelli. still sick.

Might be best of the year

Last edited:
i know the east sucks. but the more i think about it.... the defense is on another level in the east. maybe the gap between top teams isn't that wide at all. it's more the east bottome feeders are just horrid

chicago, boston, miami, indiana, and at times new york have incredible hard nosed defense.

i love watching this style of play

what really ******g annoys me is that the refs decide at any moment to stop allowing the physical play. or when they only allow one team to do it.

first 6 minutes of the 1st quarter in NY vs BOS no fouls were called and then it was a whistle fest for ticky tack crapo

Last edited:
Looking at this bulls bench, with Noah and Nate Robinson gesticulating....

Yeah, I don't like this team.  

Williams is playing well passing but needs to look for his shot.  Carlesimo finally subbing in Watson again...

i forgot he was on the team for a second :rofl:

why isn't rose on the bench cheering the squad?

chicago up 12 just like that. No idea why everyone wrote them off so fast.after game 1. I think this series goes 6 or 7

he's been there since tip..he was jumping behind Joakim.....

I really hope the Nets pick up Josh Smith or somehow get rid of Joe Johnson contract and get Monta Ellis

Looking at this bulls bench, with Noah and Nate Robinson gesticulating....

Yeah, I don't like this team.  

Williams is playing well passing but needs to look for his shot.  Carlesimo finally subbing in Watson again...

and we dont like you, so we're square

my word, they are letting them play

you guys see thibs on that last play :lol: dude is a funny guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom