Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 points for Brooklyn in the 3rd quarter of a home playoff game. 
roll.gif

Bullies gotta keep it up in the fourth. second half intensity has been awesome. Four quarters baby! !! lets gooooooooo! bring the pain!!

I'd run Williams/Bogans/Johnson for the rest of the game.

Crash is just killing their floor spacing. Bogans certainly isn't a sharpshooter, but at 34% from deep he at least a decent chance of hitting one.

I had no idea of who the Nets Coach was :lol: like I haven't heard even a whisper of his name.

I had no idea of who the Nets Coach was :lol: like I haven't heard even a whisper of his name.

he doesn't speak much ever since... the incident

did joe johnson literally just pass to beleneli sp?

now they showing rose

Last edited:
Hey the refs are letting these dudes play. Got the game on mute n saw evans n Booz battling tough n kept playing no call. Thought for sure Booz was gone get a tech for reacting

Now rose wanna play coach bryant! Smh dude go sit down somewhere behind the bench n go see a cardiologist!

Last edited:
Still better than Joe Johnson

Well they may as well sign Gilbert Arenas then, because I'm pretty sure I saw JJ almost literally place the ball in the other basket with that turnover.

This has been a solid playoff crowd, I will say.

This dude should just wear a tearaway suit one game. Then just randomly snatch it off and check in while they are in Chicago these next 2 games. 

Hey the refs are letting these dudes play. Got the game on mute n saw evans n Booz battling tough n kept playing no call. Thought for sure Booz was gone get a tech for reacting

the league simply refs teams different and it's annoying

one night it's 90's ball

the next night you can't breathe on someone

then you have nights where 1 team can play jail ball and the other team gets ticky tack calls

this game was very well reffed and every game could be like this. it's a choice made by the NBA for whatever reason.

nets come back? :nerd:

Last edited:

one night it's 90's ball

then you have nights where 1 team can play jail ball and the other team gets ticky tack calls

this game was very well reffed and every game could be like this. it's a choice made by the NBA for whatever reason.

Agreed. This is how playoff basketball should be played/called. This is what I like to see. Let them play.

one night it's 90's ball

I agree.

I think nets are taking an L tonight tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom