Status
Not open for further replies.
BarnesReverseWarriorsBench.gif

reaction > dunk
laugh.gif
A's/Warrior Fan's reaction >>>> 
laugh.gif
looks lik dude went ham on buddy next to him
Lmaooo. That's me. And I was going ham on every Nuggets' fan in the vicinity throughout the game.

Joe Johnson has a better skill set than harden. Harden still young with much to learn. Imagine harden with kobe skill set and iq right now then we are talking best sg.... That 06-08 kobe
mean.gif
BarnesReverseWarriorsBench.gif

reaction > dunk
laugh.gif
A's/Warrior Fan's reaction >>>> 
laugh.gif
looks lik dude went ham on buddy next to him
Lmaooo. That's me. And I was going ham on every Nuggets' fan in the vicinity throughout the game.
laugh.gif
Do you know that person? You looked like you got right in his face

Lin is a *****. Maybe he did have a chest contusion, but he's just flat out scared and wants no part of this big moment. Patrick Beverly on the other hand is making a name for himself with his defense on Westbrook and probably extending his career, or starting it. He's not Asian, so won't be no max deal or anything but a GM is seeing this and will give him a look in the future because of it. Respect.
smokin.gif
bev gonna get that tyron lue contract after and be known as a "stopper." he really cant run a team, but is a great change of pace/energy guy. i dont know why russ was getting all upset for when bev went for the steal. i like russ, but i swear he always be throwing a tantrum

lin couldnt even raise his arm, no use for him. they were better off without him. not saying he wants no part of the big moment, he just doesnt do well in them. then again, he really hasnt even been on this stage

tmac 2 wins away from second rd
smokin.gif
Don't know how it showed on tv, but there was a play where Russ came down and called a timeout and Beverly lunged in and knocked him down and they bumped knees or something and Russ was flexing it and walking it off for a minute during the huddle.

But more than anything, Beverly just did his homework combined with I'm sure James telling him. Anyone who has watched Russ knows he can be volatile and he gets russled easily, especially when you get into him before and after whistles, you can get a cheap offensive foul and/or tech out of him. Barea and Dragic do it well to him too. But beyond playing good d, and reaching a lot, that's mainly what he is doing, continuing to bump him after the play has been whistled dead and before the ball is inbounded. He also gets in Russ's face and talks **** to him a lot. Those 2 are going to get in a scrum before the series is over, and I ain't even mad.

Lin's ***** *** finding ways to duck out because he wants no parts
mean.gif
He looked perfectly fine walking to the locker room. S&T him for Jarrett Jack or Eric Bledsoe in the offseason, pursue Josh Smith or deal for Cousins, profit.
G State doesnt need him back.

But furthermore youre spot on about how easy it is to Rustle Rusells Jimmies. Bev was touching him on every dead ball and you saw it in his eyes that he wanted to hit him straight in the face. This guy might end up being the star of the next big NBA Fight. For as much as people think hes a fake tough guy, dude has a temper problem and is bigger than almost every 1 that he gets matched up against, it wouldnt take much for him to rationalize just laying one on a person whos much smaller than him if he gets angry enough
wow been banned from the Lakers Season thread.... oh well by Sunday ya'll have your Offseason thread and i'll post there
laugh.gif
Foul
I love it when Ernie makes that side comments
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ernie's face every time Shaq opens his mouth
laugh.gif
I'm really starting to think Ernie legit hates Shaq
After watching Lebron successfully whine himself out of a technical foul yesterday, I think he will be the first player in NBA history to whine himself out of a personal foul.
You might think that all the whining and hand gestures towards a ref would make them even more pissed but Lebron is the exception. Has anyone ever seen a player
be given a technical foul and then be rescinded in the same game? is that even legal?

There is no way any team has a chance against a team that can whine to a ref and be successful. The next time he gets tackled in a game the opposing player will get
a 2 year suspension immediately and Mario Chalmers will subsequently break Dwight Howard's free throw attempt record
eek.gif
Gary Payton did it to us in the playoffs if I remember correctly.

I'd just be happy if the rockets won 1 or 2 games. really wish they would have pulled out that W last night, but they didn't so I'm gonna cry about everything...

especially how Perkins held Parsons back and didn't let him jump out to contest that Sefolosha 3. it just especially irks me, because from the one replay, you can see the ref clearly watch it happen, but not make the call. that 3 changes it from a 1 point game to a 4 point game. that 3 was also the difference in the final score of the game. not saying that if the ref had waived it off as he should have that the rockets would have won, but it completely changed how that last minute of the game played out by making it a 2 possession game instead of 1 possession.

rule 1) don't ever say anything the discredits their accomplishments
rule 2) don't laugh at their ridiculous fantasy trades because 1 in 1000 of those, their ***** ends up sticking...
rule 3) don't ever call them bandwagon fans
rule 4) the refs? are never on their side
rule 5) Kobe was definitely the best player when he was playing with Shaq

lemme think of more......

Hahaha.

You expect the Laker fans to accept you now when the Kings to to Seattle?

Sefelosha is trash.
He does what Thunder need him to do.

Quote:
It's painful to watch Steve Nash play right now. Guy can't shoot worth a damn, moves like an old man and his team plays the exact opposite style of play that he played in the rest of his career. Hopefully he comes back next year, Laker or not, cause this would be an ugly way to end his career unless Kobe starts pumping him up with some HGH for the rest of the playoffs.
He definitely wasn't looking good last night.
I would not be surprised if gasol retires after this season.

He just seems like he has lost his passion or that someone is forcing him to play.

I also honestly think bryant was paying players under the table to perform better to help him win another ring.
Injuries can have an effect on players' minds.

Quote:
Shaq always gettin on Dwight lol
DOn't why.  Everybody can't be/play like Shaq did.  Shaq needs to realize that.
I wish TNT had the finals
I would love that.

I really don't like the broadcasts on NBA TV.  The game doesn't sound the same.  It's seems like you're far away in the stays and you can't hear what's going happening on the court.

"Can't believe they rescinded LeBron's tech!"

*plays video of refs rescinding a Kobe tech*

"IT'S NOT THE SAME, IT'S DIFFERENT!!!"

Kobe stans are the worst

We're you watching the game? The ref mad a mistake Lebron obviously wasn't even talking to the ref he was mad at himself and was talking to himself and he realized it. Stop thinking of a way to bash Lebron for something stupid.The guys dominating the league just deal with itt.

Thank you just DEAL WITH IT!!

rule 2) don't laugh at their ridiculous fantasy trades because 1 in 1000 of those, their ***** ends up sticking...

Hahaha.

I don't get it yo.
He talks all this mad **** in here about us and our team, making friends with all the Laker haters. Sharing laughs, going hard, having a ball.

Then he sneaks into our thread during off-hours and tries to befriend us, telling us if the Kings do move to Seattle he is most likely going to convert into one of us.
He asks us all types of questions about Laker history because he wants to become more familiar as a fan, he asks us what being a Laker fan means to us because he wants to feel the same type of passion...

Then the next day he comes back here and starts talking **** again.

I'm sure he'll respond to this with some sort of explanation.
"but but but i never said i wanna be a laker fan...but but my kings are staying...but but..."

Yeah yeah...

I don't get it yo.
He talks all this mad **** in here about us and our team, making friends with all the Laker haters. Sharing laughs, going hard, having a ball.

Then he sneaks into our thread during off-hours and tries to befriend us, telling us if the Kings do move to Seattle he is most likely going to convert into one of us.
He asks us all types of questions about Laker history because he wants to become more familiar as a fan, he asks us what being a Laker fan means to us because he wants to feel the same type of passion...

"but but but i never said i wanna be a laker fan...but but my kings are staying...but but..."

Yeah yeah...

Put on BLAST!

:rofl:

Hahaha.

I don't get it yo.

Yeah yeah...

Hahaha.

I don't get it yo.

Yeah yeah...

I'm gonna say that its all jokes on both ends for RCK. With the Laker hate and the inquires.

Hahaha.

I don't get it yo.

Yeah yeah...

:rofl: :rofl:

rck2sactown doesn't deserve to inherit the greatness of the best franchise in the world known as the los Angeles Lakers

Hahaha.

I don't get it yo.

Yeah yeah...

Rck like that kid who chill with yall afterschool, but don't wanna be seen with yall during school.

tumblr_lt390nnvFr1qjetip.gif

:smh: at Perkins and Parsons for that last play. I just rewatched the collison where Lin supposedly injured himself so bad he couldn't take a deep breath. FUGAZI. He's a smart kid, he was looking for a way to bow out and did so. After his less than stellar playoff debut against WB, McHale put him on the bench and Lin thought maybe playing against subs would give him a better chance, saw that was still not the case, said I'm sitting this one out too Boss. His drawz are not of the big boy variety. They are laced, stringy, and see through.

Greatness :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom