Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for Durant to take it to that level.

Brooks please play Reggie Jackson more minutes than Fisher

Flip. :pimp:

David Kahn had to go... it had to be done. Kevin Love has a chance to opt out in like two years, and I trust Flip over Kahn to alter his mind if there's a chance at all. The Jonny Flynn, Wes Johnson, Lazar Hayward, and Buzzkill Derrick Williams pick (I don't care if he was the #2 overall player on everyone's board. GM's are PAID TO SCOUT PLAYERS. From our point of view on Niketalk, yeah Williams looked like the second best player. But if it was our actual JOB and our salary depended on figuring that out? A proper scouting report would have been done and someone else would have been the pick. I don't buy the notion that "The NBA Draft is a crapshoot. These guys are just taking the consensus picks and hoping they work out." NO! How much of a cop-out is that? :rofl: :smh:

The funny thing is, David Kahn will never got to see the roster he assembled at full health ever. :nerd:

MOTHAF*** YA TEAM, WESTBROOK HURT

You can't blame Beverley for Westbrook getting hurt. Westbrook took the play off thinking a time out was going to be called and Patrick made the right play.
timeout was already called.. westbrook simply had to cross halfcourt

I didnt say that, I simply used Melo as a reference point. In a world where Melo didnt exist I would be saying the same thing. Chris Paul is immune from crticism and the fact that hes never even made it to the WCF or even had a chance at going so has yet to be brought into question. These are the standards that the the truly great, the HoF players are held too, and the fact that hes fallen short of it so many times is worth mentioning. This is about Chris Paul only for me.
Yup, they werent going to beat us IMO. Theyre still going to wash the Clippers though.
But just like dude mentioned up top...you could have bought all that "never made it to the WCF" ******** up at any point this year. The fact that people come out the ******g woodwork after a bad game with all of this criticism is ******ED. I can see if it was a game that lost the series or something...but you dudes wanna start waving the criticism flag after a bad game in a series which they are still up in? That's not dumb to you?

Or is the universal rule on NT now...everytime an elite player has ONE bad game...let's immediately call him out on it?
But I did say that I was planning to post this once he got bounced out of the playoffs this year, the only reason I even said anything was because DatZNasty mentioned it so I felt it was appropriate. This isn't a prisoner of the moment thing, I've been thinking about this for a while.

Unbelievable.
Feel bad for Westbrook
Dude dresses like a clown but is the truth on the court. Damn..

Heat have an absolute cakewalk to the championship

Go knicks....
Go warriors....
Go Memphis....

Go lakers...

:frown:

:lol:

OKC was due for an injury to pop up sooner or later. Not to be a ****, but just the way it goes - you contend year in year out, you're gonna catch a bad break eventually.

Hope he gets back ASAP. They should survive this round, but they're a very limited team now going forward.

Last edited:
@ESPNStatsInfo: The last time the Thunder played a game without Russell Westbrook, they were the Seattle SuperSonics

:smh:

Kevin Love‏@kevinlove27m
Say it isn't so.

Last edited:
All of you Russell detractors out there who hate on his game will now see how important he is to the Thunder. 

it's backkkkkkkk

At least now we get to see how good Durant is without russy

I'm seriously blown away by the news

Did the heat sacrifice a little girl? Seems to get easier and easier. I'm just waiting for melo to get a broken leg, Duncan to break his arm and Hibbert to get **** in the knees

Injuries been wild

Even with Westbrook the thunder don't match
Up with the heat well.

can't say I didn't see this coming...

RT @LILBTHEBASEDGOD: KEVIN DURANT WILL NEVER WIN THE TITLE AFTER HE SAID "LIL B" IS A WACK RAPPER,

"THE BASEDGODS CURSE"
#THEBASEDGODSCURSE ON DURANT - Lil B

Last edited:
Russell Westbrook has been the best PG in the West for a couple years now

Dont be ridiculous.

Saying Westbrook is a better PG than CP3 is ridiculous......and I'm a OKC fan.

I'd take Paul AND Curry over Westbrook in the west.

I don't understand how WB gets a pass, but y'all fry cats like Jennings and Ellis on the daily when he jacks up more shots than anybody not named Kobe and only plays 34 minutes a game.

Curry? I have to disagree with that one

I like westbrook, its just that he doesnt realize that hes not the best player on that team, if Westbrook was by himself on a bad team like Detroit or Sac, he would easily lead that team to the playoff unlike Jennings and Ellis

Exactly. CP is the better pg from a traditional sense, but no one, especially from the pg position can stop russ. The same cant be said for CP. Yeah he shoots more, but that's exactly why and he still manages to get almost 8 assist a game and has a very solid ast/to ratio. Russ is easily the better player.

The argument is PG tho, I still think Westbrook is more of a 2, but from a pg sense it's cp3 over Russ all day. CP3 makes everyone he plays with better, Russ not so much.

No reason for Chris Paul to be hailed as the holy grail of point guard play and only been out the first round 1nce. All I'm saying is when he has bad games, which is kind of frequent, there's no First Take topic, "Is Chris Paul the reason the Clippers won't win the title," "Is Chris Paul holding Blake Griffin back," or negative articles from the press blaming him for every loss. CP3, DWill, and Derrick Rose get almost no negative coverage ever regarding their performance. But when they have a good game, everyone can gush about them on ESPN/TNT infintely.

I dont think people look at the Clippers as an actual championship threat, so that why you dont see that. By no means does CP3 hold Blake Griffin back, come on now.

Metta was back in 10 days with his torn Meniscus. Just saying.

Then again Metta is crazy.

Time for Durant is do it, lets see how great he is.

45 ppg for the rest of the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom